Rooster Teeth Productions, LLC. is a production studio located in Austin, Texas. It began on April 1st, 2003, with the launch of the debut episode of the widely recognised web series, 'Red vs. Blue', and specialises in the creation of live action films, animation and Machinima (films created using the game engines from computers and video games).
The Rooster Teeth Wiki is a fan-run encyclopedia dedicated to the Rooster Teeth community. This wiki was created in March 2009 and has been running strong since then. Many thanks for all the help with this wiki, it's been many years for myself and we've become a pretty darn successful wiki in that time. You're all the best. -CharThom (Founder)
Bobbycat1 · LazarouDave · Dǐll Kevlar · Gemmaniac · Igordebraga
What's new on The Rooster Teeth Wiki
November 10, 2018
Steamrolling our way through donations, we've raised more than $1 million, and the night is still young! We're less than $200k away from our goal!
We did it!! We've raised more than $1.4 million, shattering our initial goal! Watch the post-stream of Jeremy playing Spyro and keep donating while you're at it~
October 22, 2018
Almost a decade later, we finally reached this milestone. Recently, the majority of new articles have been dedicated to the staff at Rooster Teeth. Good Job!
September 13, 2018
Following in that RTX season, it's Europe's time to shine! Off to London! For a two-day weekend holiday of September 15-16, enjoy meeting staff, cast, and fans alike of Rooster Teeth and its affiliates. Be sure to follow the RTXEvent account or #RTXLondon hashtag on Twitter to receive updates for all your con needs!
- Adding content
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page! Some articles need images. See: Articles Without Images.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on.
- Our forum is open for your feedback and suggestions. Or just pop by to say "hi"!