Michaela Jean Estelle "Mica" Burton (born July 8, 1994 in Los Angeles, CA) is a cosplayer, actress, YouTuber, streamer and staff member at Rooster Teeth Productions, currently working as an editor for The Know. She previously held a position as an editor, recurring secondary host and head of streaming at Achievement Hunter who would edit and run their live streams.
Born on July 8, 1994, Mica, the daughter of LeVar Burton, grew up in Los Angeles, California with her parents LeVar and Stephanie. Mica went on to graduate from the University of Michigan School of Theatre and Dance in Ann Arbor, with a Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.) in Theatre in 2016.
She worked as an actress with the Avalon Artists Group during her time in Los Angeles.
Mica presently resides in Austin, Texas while working at Rooster Teeth in The Know division.
Mica has appeared in several Let's Play episodes as both a previous member of Achievement Hunter and various guest appearances.
She has had multiple appearances on Rooster Teeth's livestreams, particularly their 24 hour livestreams.
Mica has also competed on Rooster Teeth's game show, On The Spot.
- She knows Russian and Spanish.
- She can play the piano.
- She is openly Bisexual.
- Before being previously hired full time at Achievement Hunter and Rooster Teeth, she appeared in several LPs and Extra Life streams. She also ran a personal streaming channel, which contributed to her being employed at AH, formerly running their streaming division.
- She appeared in AH videos and Let's Plays sometime in the late spring/early summer of 2015, not too long after Ray quit and left Achievement Hunter. She was also one of the many AH crew members Geoff considered and the fans discussed to take over Ray's spot but she was in school during that time.
- Before fame, she studied theater at the University of Michigan
- She was cast alongside Alan Ritchson in the 2015 Rooster Teeth production Lazer Team.
- She has an older half brother named Eian.
- She refers to her father's co-star Patrick Stewart as Uncle Patrick.