Jon Risinger is a graphic designer from California employed by Rooster Teeth Productions. Often referred to as 'The Risemonger' by the lads from Achievement Hunter, Jon is responsible for the creation of many of the most popular t-shirt designs available in the Rooster Teeth Store.
- He has no sense of smell, having confirmed this on Rooster Teeth Podcast #266. He explains in a YouTube video that this is caused by Kallmann Syndrome.
- He has Celiac Disease, meaning he can't eat gluten, although later said in a Periscope "I can eat gluten now. Don't ask me how, but I can."
- His thumbs are different sizes.
- He's a very big fan of comic books and superhero movies.
- His dog Bella has appeared on The Gauntlet as the redemption dog, an episode of the discontinued RT Recap, the Metal Gear Immersion, Million Dollars But..., and on an episode of The Slow Mo Guys.
- He was a professor at a college for a short time.
- He is divorced and has 2 daughters.
- Jon adopted his oldest child when she was two days old.
- He often streams video games on his Twitch.
- He lived in California for 27 years prior to moving to Austin.
- He's one of three siblings
External Links Edit
|Series||1-800-Magic • A Simple Walk Into Mordor • Camp Camp • Captain Dynamic • Happy Hour • Immersion • Let's Play Minimations • Million Dollars, But... • Nature Town • On The Spot • PANICS • Red vs. Blue • RT Animated Adventures • RT Life • RT Shorts • RWBY • Social Disorder • Supreme Surrender • Ten Little Roosters • The Gauntlet • The Strangerhood • X-Ray and Vav|
|Company Staff||Burnie Burns • Brandon Farmahini • Joel Heyman • Matt Hullum • Ben King • Monty Oum • Jack Pattillo • Geoff Ramsey • Jason Saldaña • Gustavo Sorola • Nathan Zellner|
|Additional Voice Actors||Yomary Cruz • Dan Godwin • Paul Marino • Kathleen Zuelch|
|Miscellaneous||Achievement Hunter • Funhaus • Game Kids • Grifball • RT Comics • The Know • The Slow Mo Guys|