Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 2010 Rooster Teeth released Immersion, a cross-over from video games based myths into a video series. For this series, Griffon and Burnie Burns were appointed co-hosts and co-writers.
Post Rooster TeethEdit
Griffon officially announced, in November 2011, her departure from Rooster Teeth via a post on her RT profile. 
She currently runs an independent art workshop called The Fort. Here, she carves different types of sculptures, from a variety of materials and sets up multiple art pieces. She also hosts shows and parties in the building.
- The tattoo across Griffon's fingers reads "Tent Baby". This is a reference to her conception and her love for camping.
- She revealed that on her second date with Geoff, she helped him put the Red vs. Blue Season 2 DVDs into envelopes, and that their first kiss was on the way to the Post Office to mail them.
- One of her neighbours filed a noise/eviction complaint on her party, but it was turned down because the nature of the party was within city laws.
- She created a Left 4 Dead safe house door in the Rooster Teeth office.
- She was the face model for agent South Dakota, and her brother was the model for agent North Dakota.
- Griffon is openly bisexual and is a supporter of the LGBTQ community.