In 2010 Rooster Teeth released Immersion, a cross-over from video games based myths into a video series. For this series, Griffon and Burnie Burns were appointed co-hosts and co-writers.
Post Rooster TeethEdit
Griffon officially announced, in November 2011, her departure from Rooster Teeth via a post on her RT profile. 
She currently runs an independent art workshop called The Fort. Here, she carves different types of sculptures, from a variety of materials and sets up multiple art pieces. She also hosts shows and parties in the building.
- The tattoo across Griffon's fingers reads "Tent Baby". This is a reference to her conception and her love for camping.
- She revealed that on her second date with Geoff, she helped him put the Red vs. Blue Season 2 DVDs into envelopes, and that their first kiss was on the way to the Post Office to mail them.
- One of her neighbours filed a noise/eviction complaint on her party, but it was turned down because the nature of the party was within city laws.
- She created a Left 4 Dead safe house door in the Rooster Teeth office.
- She was the face model for agent South Dakota, and her brother was the model for agent North Dakota.
- Griffon is openly bisexual and is a supporter of the LGBTQ community.