Griffon Ramsey (née O'Connell) is an independent filmmaker from Oregon, living in Texas. She is known for her roles with Rooster Teeth Comics, Immersion and the RT Shorts. She left Rooster Teeth in 2011 to pursue other projects.
In 2010 Rooster Teeth released Immersion, a cross-over from video games based myths into a video series. For this series, Griffon and Burnie Burns were appointed co-hosts and co-writers.
Post Rooster TeethEdit
Griffon officially announced, in November 2011, her departure from Rooster Teeth via a post on her RT profile. 
She currently runs an independent art workshop called The Fort. Here, she carves different types of sculptures, from a variety of materials and sets up multiple art pieces. She also hosts shows and parties in the building.
She still occasionally participates in RT's various shows, including a few appearances on Always Open, and co-staring in Happy Hour with Geoff and Gavin. More recently she has made fairly regular appearances in Relationship Goals and Heroes & Halfwits.
On November 11, 2017, Griffon announced that she and Geoff were in the process of getting a divorce.
- The tattoo across Griffon's fingers reads "Tent Baby". This is a reference to her conception and her love for camping.
- She revealed that on her second date with Geoff, she helped him put the Red vs. Blue Season 2 DVDs into envelopes, and that their first kiss was on the way to the Post Office to mail them.
- One of her neighbours filed a noise/eviction complaint on her party, but it was turned down because the nature of the party was within city laws.
- She created a Left 4 Dead safe house door in the Rooster Teeth office.
- She was the face model for agent South Dakota, and her brother was the model for agent North Dakota.
- Griffon is openly pansexual, once considered transitioning to male, and is a supporter of the LGBTQ community.
- Griffon's prefers to keep her birth name unknown to the public, and her maiden name was O'Connell.