Funhaus (pronounced as "Fun-House", also known as "FunHaus", "Rooster Teeth West", "Rooster Teeth California", "Rooster Teeth Los Angeles/LA' or simply known as the "Funhaus Team", and often abbreviated as FH) is an American video gaming division channel and YouTube production company launched by Rooster Teeth back in early February 2015 in Rooster Teeth's brand new Los Angeles offices and studios comprised of and featuring former Machinima's Inside Gaming veterans. It is also one of Rooster Teeth's gaming and podcast YouTube channels. Like Achievement Hunter, The Know, and ScrewAttack, it is a YouTube channel owned by Rooster Teeth based in Los Angeles, CA, run by a group of gamers, gaming journalists, content producers and on-camera hosts, which features members of the former Machinima.com group Inside Gaming. Their content mostly consists of gameplay videos, as well as podcasts, video game news segments and game shows reviewing video games, movies, technology products, google trends and television shows of various genres in a retrospective and comedic manner in addition to fan Q&As and game shows.
This is another division branch of Rooster Teeth Productions that is comprised of and features members of the former Inside Gaming YouTube Producers group, a division from Machinima Inc. The channel focuses on and creates both video gaming news broadcasts and comedy gameplay videos, similar to The Know and Let's Play respectively, such as Let's Plays and other video game related content. The channel was was initially founded and created by the former cast of Inside Gaming veterans, along with Rooster Teeth staff members Burnie Burns and Jon Risinger on February 5, 2015. Hosted by the former cast of Machinima Inc's Inside Gaming (Adam Kovic, James Willems, Bruce Greene, Lawrence Sonntag, Matt Peake, and formerly Sean "Spoole" Poole and Joel Rubin), along with former GameTrailers hosts Elyse Willems, and Omar de Armas, the channel produces and hosts a large variety of gameplay videos of various genres in a retrospective and comedic manner, in a similar manner to Achievement Hunter, where the team claims that they "will play everything from GTA to the crappiest games they can find". These range from forgotten trash like Demo Disk where they play games from late 90s demo CDs and drinking games because they claim that they are "responsible adults". Most of their gameplays are single-player, with either Adam or Lawrence as the test subject while Bruce and James serve as comedic commentators and background spectators. On occasion during the middle of the gameplay video, Adam or lawrence will rotate out giving Bruce and James a chance at the controls. Their Funhaus GTA 5 Gameplay is a series where the crew (either one person or 4 crew members) would play GTA Online matches, usually with the fan community.
In addition to game play, Funhaus also produces podcasts and field fan Qs&As (mostly about games), including segments, and, (until November of 2016), they did regular news content for The Know, appearing on the the Rooster Teeth news channel on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (with Adam Kovic and Bruce Greene as co-anchors while Lawrence, James and Elyse as recurring secondary co-anchors, alsooccasionally appearing alongside Ashley Jenkins, Jon Risinger, Ryan Haywood, Gus Sorola and formerly Meg Turney until her departure from Rooster Teeth and The Know in June 2016). They will also be performing Let's Plays, event coverages, live streams, fan meetups and fan events at various conventions and expos (such as LPL, RTX, PAX etc) as well as collaborations and crossovers with other fellow friends and colleagues from Rooster Teeth, YouTube, and beyond, who "wouldn't be [too] embarrassed to be seen with them", according to the team. Since their founding, Funhaus has collaborated with Achievement Hunter and The Know (which they still do with AH but no longer produce content for The Know as of November 2016), in addition to ScrewAttack (now Game Attack), Kinda Funny, The Creatures (who have now dissolved as of July 2017) , CowChop, Sugar Pine 7, Game Grumps, Smosh Games and other members of the LP family.
After leaving Machinima Inc. in late January 2015, the group formed a partnership, ownership and developed an acquisition along with (and by) Rooster Teeth Productions as part of the newly formed West Coast branch of the company's brand new built offices and studios located in Los Angeles, California. They were made part of the studio on February 5, 2015. Very similar to their earlier works on Inside Gaming at Machinima Inc, Funhaus covers video game news (reviewing technology products video games, TV shows, and movies), video gameplays, live action skits, animated cartoons, Q&As, podcasts, reviews and previews on their channel in addition to crossovers and collaborations with Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter.
Funhaus is based, headquartered, filmed and located in the Los Angeles, California video offices and production studios of Rooster Teeth Productions. The channel officially launched on February 16, 2015. Funhaus produces many other content shows and podcasts such as "Open Haus" (an interactive, multi-camera fan Q&A), "Art Haus" (Fan Art), a game show called Google Trends, a host talk-show podcast called Dude Soup, and single-player game play series such as Demo Disk and Wheelhaus with rollicking, inspired commentary. Entertaining as a group, Funhaus broadcasts live game plays from GTA to “Demo Disk Gameplay” obscurities, along with vodka-inspired drunken plays featuring games like Dark Souls and Super Mario Maker. Collaborating with Rooster Teeth and fellow Rooster Teeth divisions (Achievement Hunter, The Know, Game Attack, The Creatures, CowChop and Kinda Funny), Funhaus frequently appears on the Let’s Play channel, the RT Podcast, occasionally on the Off Topic Podcast and (until November 2016) regularly on The Know as part of their news division with Rooster Teeth. As of early 2018, they broadcast a current live-stream called FunhausTV on YouTube, depicting a combination of their archived content, and the now-defunct Sex Swing: The Animated Series.
In early 2016, shortly following one full year of employment, both Sean Poole and Joel Rubin would amicably resign from their positions at Funhaus and Rooster Teeth, with Let's Play Live! 2 in Los Angeles/LA and RTX 2016 only a few months away. On February 8, Poole announced his departure in order to return to his hometown of Seattle, where he continues to focus more to live stream on Twitch full time. On April 5, Rubin announced his departure. He is currently writing for a TV show after working for SourceFed until it was shut down.
Joining forces with leading production company Rooster Teeth in 2015, Funhaus has already amassed 1M+ YouTube subscribers and 500M+ channel views. Since its founding, Funhaus has grown to become a major core component of Rooster Teeth next to Achievement Hunter, hosting a wide variety of videos related to video games. Their website, formatted to the Rooster Teeth website was launched in 2015 along with the Funhaus YouTube channel. The most frequent videos are hosted by the five most prolific employees: Adam Kovic, Bruce Greene, James Willems, Lawrence Sonntag, and Elyse Willems, with recurring secondary appearances from head editors Matt Peake and Omar de Armas. As of December 2016, Funhaus clocks over 200,000 Twitter followers and over 1 million subscribers on their YouTube channel. Bruce Greene currently serves as the General Manager and Main Head of Funhaus with Adam Kovic as his right hand man serving as the creative director after Joel Rubin resigned from his position as Channel Director of Programming.
As of December 21, 2017, it was announced that Funhaus would be getting retooled with transparency switch ups, coming into effect in spring of 2018. These changes include less GTA gameplays, Comment Show probably gone for good, Dude Soup switching days, Demo Disk and Wheelhaus will be going on rotation with one another as well as more "skit" based videos with higher production like Talking Stalkings, Avatar, Skaters vs Surfers etc. Editors like Peake, Don, Bones, Omar etc will be rotated in more videos as they'll have less editing to do and to avoid everyone becoming stale/burned out. The team is hoping for a more community interactions, live events, livestreams etc. Last but not the least, there would also be a "Funhaus TV", which will be a 24/7 stream of their archive, with new/live content being spliced in regularly.
The team of Funhaus were previously known as Inside Gaming, a channel owned by Machinima. In January, 2015, the crew announced their departure from the company. The guys of Inside Gaming were acquired by Rooster Teeth, and the new channel Funhaus debuted on February 5, 2015. Within 12 hours of their first video being uploaded, the channel had passed 100,000 subscribers.
Most of the content that Funhaus uploads consists of gameplay videos. The foursome of Adam, Bruce, James and Lawrence are known for playing hilariously bad games and finding humor in them. They also create podcasts and Q&As and the team, as now essential parts of the Rooster Teeth family, appear in a lot of videos on other channels, such as Rooster Teeth, LetsPlay and The Know.
Gameplays last between 10 and 20 minutes. Some other gameplays are between 25 to 30 minutes. The longest gameplay has been around 40 minutes.
Most of FH's gameplays are usually single-player game-plays, where one person is the "lab rat" (test subject) while the other several cast members serve as background commentator and spectators, very similar to Achievement Hunter's "Let's Watch" series but the time duration is between 9 and 15 minutes. When it comes to these majority single-player gameplays, such as in Demo Disk, Wheelhaus (parody of Steam Roulette), One Dollar One Hour, Mod gameplays, etc, Adam or Lawrence is generally the test subject host at the mouse and keyboard and Xbox controller who is operating the gameplay controls, mostly being silent due to him focusing on the technicality aspect of the gameplays, while Bruce, James and other co-hosts sit in the background provide comedic commentary over the games. Sometimes during these single player gameplays, Adam or Lawrence will opt out during the middle of the video giving the others (Bruce, James) to be temporary test subjects.
On several occasions, the team will perform multiplayer co-op gameplays (like Human Fall Flat) where all four guys (Adam, Bruce, James, and Lawrence) both play the game and provide commentary from individual desks (mostly in multiplayer first-person shooter video games)
Examples of these mupltiplayer co-op shooter video games include (but not limited to) CSGO, Verdun, Payday 2, H1Z1, Attack on Titan, Day of Infamy, Halo 5: Guardians, Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, Battlefield 1, Warface, Smite, Dirty Bomb, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Gears of War 4, Friday the 13th, Dead By Daylight, Golf With Your Friends, The Division, Dead Rising 4, Star Wars Battlefront, Warhammer Vermintide, For Honor, Space Engineers, ARK: Survival Evolved, Dead Realm, GTA heists, PUBG, Fortnite Battle Royale, Call of Duty, Call of Duty World War II, Depth Coop, Gmod Prop Hunt and Murder Coop, Octodad, Destiny, Destiny 2, Killing Floor 2, and more.
The most popular multiplayer co-op gameplay the guys do from their individual gaming setup desks is Overwatch, which seems to show their teamwork at it's best.
Also, much unlike Achievement Hunter, which the seven main cast members (Geoff, Jack, Ryan, Michael, Gavin, Jeremy and Lindsay) play a majority of their games on the XBox and thereby they use auto/assisted aim which will perform essentially a 180 to aim for something. The Funhaus team (Adam, Bruce, James, Lawrence and Elyse) usually plays gameplays on PC and would thereby be set to manual aim as most of them play with mouse and keyboard. And have to manually aim for something they can barley see. Occasionally, they use a Xbox controller in some single-player gameplays (where Adam or Lawrence are the lab rats/test subjects while Bruce, James and Elyse serve as background commentators and spectators), though not for shooter games, so they use a mouse and keyboard. They've talked in a couple videos about how shooting with a controller in GTA performs poorly.
Podcasts run between 1 hour and 2 hours. Funhaus has two podcasts their primary host-talk show podcast titled Dude Soup, where they talk about various topics including gaming news (latest hot topics and news in video games, technology products, TV shows, etc), world news, and sometimes even relationships (their current daily lives) and highlight fanart that was submitted by the fan community with one of the crew members playing a game as the discussion goes on. The second podcast, Filmhaus, is a movie podcast mostly talks about reviewing and previewing movies (of varying genres) of the year (both old and new) and the crews opinion on them. The podcasts generally stars four (Adam Kovic, Bruce Greene, Lawrence Sonntag, and James Willems) members of Funhaus, with occasional guest appearances from other Rooster Teeth employees. Dude Soup focuses on comedy, gaming news and game culture in general.
The format of the podcast varies. Some are formatted which one member sits on the chair closest to the camera operating the mouse, keyboard and XBox, playing the game, browsing the web and watching web videos (which are relative to the topic being discussed) while others sit in the background. Others show the hosts sitting on couches (similar to the RT Podcast format) with one member giving a powerpoint presentation on the trends, internet news about reviewing video games and technology products (as well as google trends, stocks, news about movies, TV shows, and world news) in a retrospective and comedic manner.
Fan Q&As Edit
Their biggest fan Q&A show is Open Haus. Episodes run between 9 and 15 minutes. The hosts are seen sitting at their individual gaming desk setups (as they would during the play-through of multiplayer co-op gameplays such as Overwatch and Rainbow Six Siege), some of the hosts have another member sitting beside them, with the team answering questions from their fans in a laid back, nonserious, retrospective and comedic manner. The videos also have photo-shopped images and green-screen effects of the staff...in unusual situations spliced in at at regular intervals. These questions are taken from the subreddit, YouTube comments, and on Twitter.
These videos last between 5 and 6 (at most, 10-11) minutes. On February 10th, 2015, Funhaus began their collaboration with fellow Rooster Teeth Channel The Know in delivering the latest news from the video game world by previewing and reviewing video games and technology products in a very similar to Inside Gaming Daily on Machinima.
Usually, Adam Kovic and Bruce Greene serve as anchors and gaming journalists with occasional re-appearances from Lawrence Sonntag and James Willems. Sometimes, they will even collaborate with other The Know anchors (such as Ashley Jenkins and (formerly) Meg Turney), both in their L.A. office and RT's main HQ in Austin, though most collaborations are at their L.A. offices and studios via Skype.
Similar to their previous work on Machinima (and other news reports such as on SourceFed), the team would rely on clickbait style thumbnails and titles with a laid back style of their reporting while keeping this as informative as possible, regularly splicing in images and photos (especially photo-shopped), wep pages, web page browsings and video clips of the topic being discussed.
Funhaus on The Know is written by Lawrence Sonntag. And just like their descriptions, the descriptions of The Know videos are also long-winded.
History and Creation Edit
Funhaus is best known as the "Inside Gaming" of Rooster Teeth, a brand under the name of the RT company. Inside Gaming is the main editorial brand by the company of Machinima Inc. Originally a Halo exclusive show under the name Inside Halo and later video game news show on the Machinima main YouTube channel, it later branched out into its own multimedia conglomerate that covers gameplay, live action skits, Q&As, podcasts, reviews, and previews. Coverage of gaming news, previews, and reviews was provided for more than 600,000 weekly viewers through daily and weekly shows on its YouTube channel hosted by then employee Adam Kovic under the alias "The Dead Pixel" and Mike Rouse, also known as "sodagod'. Mike's position was later replaced by fellow Machinima Inc staff member Bruce Greene during the relaunch. He was often seen in Halo 3-themed machinima form in his lava-red Recon helmet.
Inside Gaming is the successor to Machinima's discontinued segment, Inside Halo, which was less successful because of the lack of news surrounding the Halo series. Inside Halo was developed and hosted by "Soda God" who alternated weekly hosting with Adam Kovic who became the only host. Eventually an official co-host, Matt Dannevik, joined Kovic on the set of Inside Gaming Daily; he was laid off in December 2012. Producers Bruce Greene and James Willems regularly co-hosted with Kovic, and have started their own YouTube channel under Inside Gaming. Inside Gaming also hosted its own annual awards show, the "Inside Gaming Awards" in Los Angeles. The awards show celebrates the biggest developers and achievements in the video-games industry, and features top gaming choices by viewers and the staff of Inside Gaming. Categories in which games are selected include, among others: Game of the Year, Best Online Multiplayer, and Best Original Games.
On January 26, 2015, the original Inside Gaming cast (Adam Kovic, Bruce Greene, James Willems, Lawrence Sonntag, Matt Peake, Joel Rubin, and Sean "Spoole" Poole) announced that they would be leaving Machinima and later officially join Rooster Teeth under the new name Funhaus. They left on January 27.
On April 2, 2015, The Inside Gaming Twitter account tweeted that they would be making an announcement the following week, followed by a confirmation of the announcement the next day. On April 9, 2015, The Inside Gaming YouTube Channel uploaded a video announcing the return of the show along with former IG Co-host Matt Dannevik. Matt Dannevik announced in a video that he would be returning to Machinima and taking over the Inside Gaming channel, with help from other members of Machinima. On the same day, Matt posted an AMA on /r/insidegaming where he answered questions regarding the revival of the channel. As of 2015, Phil Jasicki was the only member of the original crew to not leave the company with the rest of the team. On April 9, 2015, former IG daily co-host Matt Dannevik confirmed that he would return to host the daily news segments.
The new cast of Inside Gaming comprises of Brandon Winfrey, Chloe Dykstra, Phil Jasicki, Stephen Ford and Shane / Shibby.
Former Crew Members Edit
- Rob Smith - Esmeralda Portillo - Landon Robinson - Brian P. Rubin - John Yniguez - Miguel Concepcion - Chris Hudas - Adam Kovic – Co-Founder and oldest member of the crew. - Bruce Greene - Co-Founder - James Willems - Lawrence Sonntag - Sean “Spoole” Poole - Joel Rubin - Matt Peake
2007-2009: Inside Halo Edit
On October 10, 2007, Inside Halo was launched on the Machinima website and later on the Machinima YouTube channel Hosted by sodagod (Mike Rouse) and thedeadpixel (Adam Kovic), the show covered Halo-related news with skits between segments utilizing Halo to represent the hosts. The show ran for 30 episodes. On February 9, 2009, Adam Kovic announced the relaunch of the show into Inside Gaming, which would from then on cover news and segments from all video games. Mike Rouse would no longer co-host and was replaced by Machinima staff member Bruce Greene.
2009-2015: Inside Gaming Edit
On February 22, 2009, the first episode of Inside Gaming was released. The show retained its utilization of Halo in order to represent its hosts, but no longer strictly adhered to Halo-related news and instead the video game industry in general. It was primarily hosted by Adam Kovic and Bruce Greene. Later episodes would abandon Inside Halo’s format in favor of live action and direct comedy.
YouTube Channel Edit
While created in June 2008, the Inside Gaming channel began uploading content on March 24, 2013 covering 2013 PAX East. From there, the channel began uploading daily content; primarily gameplay, live action skits, podcasts, and reviews. As of January 2015, the channel had garnered more than 700,000 subscribers.
2013-2015: Inception and Employment growth Edit
Funhaus had first been founded in 2007 and launched in started in 2013 as the YouTube channel "Inside Gaming", working with and under the company of Machinima Inc. It was originally started as a news channel featuring only Machinima Inc staff and the original Inside Gaming co-founders Adam Kovic and Bruce Greene. Game plays videos were soon introduced and it quickly became their dominant form of content. Over time, more and new members were introduced into the group, most of them were already working behind the scenes as editors, script writers and such. James Willems was the first to be featured in a video alongside Kovic and Greene. The group continued to grow, expand, develop and evolve over time adding Lawrence Sonntag, Matt Peake, Joel Rubin, and Sean Poole while at Inside Gaming and Machinima. Inside Gaming departed from Machinima and formed Funhaus after joining Rooster Teeth, the group initially consisted of a seven main cast members team: Adam Kovic, Bruce Greene, Lawrence Sonntag, James Willems, Joel Rubin, Matt Peake & Sean Poole. The team was already known online Machinima’s old Inside Gaming department, and have previously appeared on season two of Rooster Teeth’s competition show The Gauntlet. Inside Gaming also attended at RTX 2014. Furthermore, Adam Kovic from Inside Gaming also made an appearance on Rooster Teeth's 2014 Extra Life Stream.
Inside Gaming Related Series Edit
Steam Roulette Edit
Steam Roulette is a series of the IG crew playing random games on Steam using Steam Roulette. Certain games such as Chaser and The Sims 3 would branch out into their own gameplay series.
GTAIV Mod Gameplay Edit
GTAIV Mod Gameplay is a series where the crew would play a heavily modded Grand Theft Auto IV, often resulting in the game becoming unstable and prone to crashing. The show is notable for featuring guest stars from the video game industry such as Jason Zumwalt (The voice of Roman Bellic in GTAIV) and Oliver Vaquer (The voice of Robert Lutece in Bioshock Infinite). It is currently the most watched series, with its most popular video having more than 1,500,000 views as of 2015.
Drunk Series Edit
The Drunk Series is a gameshow where the crew would play a specific game that was handpicked and place certain rules where the participants must take shots (ie : One death while playing Dark Souls equals one shot) which usually resulted in the crew becoming intoxicated.
Force Quit Edit
Force Quit is a live action mockumentary series detailing the daily lives of the Inside Gaming crew working on Machinima. The series would become notable due to its low view count, becoming a joke among the crew.
The Inside Gaming Podcast is a weekly podcast show where the Inside Gaming crew talk about events in the video game industry and provide commentary on the subject. Though originally the format involved the crew speaking together face to face, later episodes involved them simultaneously playing video games.
The Movie: The Game Edit
The Q&A is a weekly segment where the IG crew would answer questions submitted to them by the community on the IG subreddit.
GTA Online Gameplay Edit
GTA Online Gameplay is a series where the crew play matches on GTA Online. Originally beginning as a challenge series similar to the Imaginary Achievements series on Achievement Hunter, it later involved basic online matches. The crew would often play alongside members of the fanbase, prominently Nate, Turbid, Katybacon, Jessicore, Sizzle, and others.
Online Popularity Edit
Before their departure from Machinima, The Inside Gaming YouTube channel had garnered more than 700,000 subscribers with their videos having a regular view count of more than 200,000. In early 2013, /r/insidegaming was created by former crew member Jaysagus which by 2015 had 20.000 users or “actors”. The Inside Gaming Twitter account which was created on April 2009 has since gain more than 178.000 followers while their Facebook pagehas more than 113.000 likes.
Inside Gaming is often criticized for using clickbait-style thumbnails and titles for their videos. On October 30, 2014, Inside Gaming uploaded a podcast video titled “Xbox One VS PS4: CONSOLE WAR” in which they address why they use clickbait for their videos.
Related Memes Edit
Like Skyrim with Guns Edit
Like Skyrim with Guns is a memorable quote from Inside Gaming’s Adam Kovic comparing the open world first-person shooter game Far Cry 3 with the action role-playing game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim which was widely mocked by the online gaming community.
2015: Departure from Machinima, Rooster Teeth inauguration and Forming Funhaus EditIt was initially announced on January 26, 2015 that a large majority of the Inside Gaming employees (Main Hosts and co-founders Adam Kovic and Bruce Greene, along with Lawrence Sonntag, Joel Rubin, Sean Poole, James Willems, and Matt Peake) would be leaving the company of Machinima Inc to form their own independent network. On January 27, 2015, the Inside Gaming crew announced that they are leaving Machinima on their daily news program. Then, the group, formerly known as Inside Gaming, a division of Machinima had announced via a YouTube video on 29 January 2015 that they were leaving Inside Gaming and Machinima and that they were going independent from their former network while still residing and working in Los Angeles, California. The news was later covered by several gaming sites. The last episode of the daily was aired on January 30 as their farewell to the company.
2015-present: Popularization and growth Edit
On February 3, 2015, Burnie tweeted that he and Jon Risinger were visiting L.A, and confirmed that they were going to establish brand new new Rooster Teeth offices and studios there on the West Coast. On the same day, Funhaus had also officially signed up for and joined Twitter on February 3, 2015 at 4:50 p.m. Two days later, on February 5, 2015, Funhaus was founded. They released their first video on this day on their new website and reach 100,000 subscribers in less than 12 hours.
On February 5, 2015, Rooster Teeth Co-Founder and Creative Director Burnie Burns had officially announced via his journal entry blog post on the Rooster Teeth website that Funhaus was officially joining the Rooster Teeth family, that the Inside Gaming Cast will be joining the company on board under the new name and logo of Funhaus, re-branding and re-naming themselves as part of their newly formed West Coast branch, and that they're officially a division of Rooster Teeth just like The Know and Achievement Hunter, being owned by Rooster Teeth with Inside Gaming and GameTrailers moving into Rooster Teeth's newly formed Los Angeles, California offices and studios. Introducing and announcing Funhaus as well as welcoming them to the company and family in his journal, Burnie explained that he was very excited with how Rooster Teeth is giving its fans much more video gaming, news, podcast, Q&A and skits content to consume throughout an all-new channel from the (and based on) the West Coast and not just from Texas. Furthermore, he wrote that he, including the rest of the staff are very proud to announce, introduce and welcome to the company and the fans the newest member of the extensive Rooster Teeth family, a comedy and gaming group named and called: Funhaus. The Austin-based production company which is famous for animated web series like Red vs. Blue and RWBY has recently launched the Funhaus channel, which will create content from Rooster Teeth’s newly-formed and built Los Angeles, California offices and studios in the sunny Californian West Coast city, and that Funhaus, which is a brand new Rooster Teeth division comedy and gaming group channel (similar to Achievement Hunter and Game Kids) will debut and feature gaming content with a seven-member cast members team consisting of seasoned gaming veterans, main hosts, and talented producers named Adam Kovic, Bruce Greene, Lawrence Sonntag, James Willems, Joel Rubin, Matt Peake, and Sean "Spoole" Poole, who have finally landed themselves at Rooster Teeth. The seven cast members are already known online from Machinima’s old Inside Gaming department, and have previously appeared on season two of Rooster Teeth’s competition show The Gauntlet. The fans may know and remember them from places such as Attack of the Show!, G4, Machinina Inc's Inside Gaming and ETC and even Rooster Teeth's award winning, world changing series The Gauntlet Season 2. Probably from the last one. On the same day, The Funhaus YouTube channel was created and alongside the Rooster Teeth Channel, they had uploaded a video regarding the announcement and introduction.  
Burnie had also explained that the Funhaus Team will not only play video games, Let's Plays and video gameplay antics in a retrospective and conedic manner similar to Achievement Hunter and Game Kids on their channel, but they will also make regular re-appearances on all the Rooster Teeth content that fans "know and love", collaborating with Rooster Teeth and above, elsewhere and beyond, including collaborating and crossing over with Achievement Hunter, The Know and Game Kids. Funhaus will also feature the silly and comical Rooster Teeth adventures of these seven-man cast team producers and hosts in Rooster Teeth's brand newly built and established West Coast offces and studios located in the warm and sunny city of Los Angeles, California. They will also release a podcast called Dude Soup, cover related events, participate in fan Q&A sessions, their experience as video game news anchors will help contribute to Rooster Teeth’s news show The Know, contribute and participate alongside Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter at their first Let's Play Live concert, and the fans should also expect to see them appear and contribute on Rooster Teeth’s video podcast (the RT podcast) and Rooster Teeth's comedy game show called "On the Spot" as well. Last but not the least, the fans should also expect a steady growth of the Funhaus channel in addition to expect a steady "invasion" and crossovers of the RT cast on the Funhaus channel as well, which means that many various staff members of the Austin production company of Rooster Teeth, and it's subsidiaries Achievement Hunter, The Know and Game Kids (which was acquired by YouTube multi-channel network Fullscreen in November of 2014) will also frequently be seen to participate and collaborate in Funhaus’s projects, too as well as collaborate with fellow video gaming and podcast channel Achievement Hunter and other Rooster Teeth channels Game Kids and The Know.
- “It’s always a great day when we can add new and talented people to our ranks here at RT ... And today’s addition is a monster. Welcome aboard, guys! Glad to have you with us. You are doing a terrible job and we need to talk right away. Please email me your availability for next week. You had a good run.”
- — Burnie Burns' Blog.
During this time, Rooster Teeth has had a lot on its plate these last few months. The studio debuted a family-friendly gaming channel called Game Kids in December 2014, and is organizing a live Let’s Play event featuring the company’s Achievement Hunter crew (in addition to Funhaus and other Rooster teeth staff members, other Internet and YouTube personalities and special guests). And this past weekend, Rooster Teeth unfortunately dealt with the loss of animation director Monty Oum. It was also announced that Funhaus officially begins "hausing" videos (debuts content) starting on no sooner until February 16, 2015. But until then, the fans can get an early look as they get going by supporting it's channel (and other social media pages), primarily by subscribing to their fully operational channel at: www.youtube.com/funhaus. The fans will also have some incentive to subscribe to its YouTube channel: in order to fully see them in action. Funhaus promises it will upload the first podcast episode early if its channel can get 100,000 subscribers by Sunday, February 8.
Shortly after, on the same day (Feb 5, 2015) Funhaus had officially signed up for and joined YouTube releasing a welcome video via their YouTube page introducing and announcing their channel's cast as well as welcoming the team to the Rooster Teeth family. Their very first video ever, which can be found here, uploaded to YouTube on February 5, 2015 is an introductory video that gives a brief introductory beginners guide on the channel, the cast moving in their stuff and settling down in Rooster Teeth's brand newly formed and built Los Angeles, California offices and studios, introducing their channel's cast (Adam Kovic and Bruce Greene, along with James Willems, Lawrence Sonntag, Matt Peake as well as Joel Rubin and Sean "Spoole" Poole with Burnie starring alongside the team, setting everything up). The team introduced and announced themselves, their channel and that they will also be doing some more stuff with Rooster Teeth later on in a laid back and non-serious style. There was also a sneak peek of their channels content, what their channel will be doing as well as revealing the new orange-and-black Funhaus logo. It was also announced on The Know that they will be creating plenty of gaming content ranging from podcasts, to fan Qs&As, to live action skits to gameplays to also be joining on board The Know, to talk about video game news, everything going around the world of video games, entertainment, technology and beyond. It was also mentioned by Ashley that Adam would be in the Austin studios office February 9, and encouraged the fans to subscribe to the Funhaus channel to get ready for their action. Around the same day as the channel’s announcement, /r/funhaus, was created and has since gathered more than 25.000 users or “hausmates”, pronounced as "house mates".
The video also set the challenge in which if Funhaus reached 100k subscribers by Sunday February 8, that they (Funhaus) promises that they were going to release a podcast early and that it will upload the first podcast episode early, but only if its channel can get 100,000 subscribers by Sunday, February 8. It was revealed shortly after that they had reached their target of 100k subscribers in less than 12 hours via Twitter. By February 17, Funhaus had surpassed 300k subscribers. Funhaus was officially launched via Twitter and became a fully active channel joining the Rooster Teeth family on February 16, 2015. they were alredy an established game cvhannel when their joined, and are currently based in Los Angeles, California. Their YouTube channel also started uploading YouTube videos and hausing after so many people subscribed.
The premiere of the Dude Soup podcast opened on February 7, 2015 with the FH crew launching the Dude Soup podcast with their first episode Burnie Burns. Shortly after, Funhaus released their first official premiere of their Dude Soup podcast titled "Dude Soup" with Burnie and uploaded a video titled “SO WHAT NOW? (With Burnie!)”, uploaded to YouTube on February 7, 2015, with Burnie guest starring alongside the Funhaus Team. The podcast revealed a beginners guide, and an in-depth look and analysis at Funhaus, their plans and expectations, types of content, videos and shows they will produce and start workign on, as well as their future projects and goals, where they further discuss in detail about the crew joining Rooster Teeth alongside Burnie Burns. As of March, 2015, the video has gathered more than 560.000 views. The Channel officially became active on February 16, 2015. The Dude Soup shirt, as well as Funhaus merchandise started going on sale on the Rooster T store. Jon probably had the design finalized and ready to go on the website before the podcast was even finished. From 2:20 until 7:20, they discussed possible names. From 8:30 until 31:10, they discussed their departure from Machinima Inc., and retiring and discontinuing the Inside Gaming name, brand and logo, re branding and renaming themselves and the new name of Funhaus after joining up with Rooster Teeth. From 34:40 - 37:00, they discussed setting up Funhaus, from 37:56 - 49:40 they discussed "The Hobbie and Movies", and finally, from 49:57 - 54:50, they discussed what is next up for them in the future.
On February 9, 2015, Rooster Teeth launched the Funhaus podcast, Dude Soup. The podcast stars four (Adam Kovic, Bruce Greene, Lawrence Sonntag, and James Willems) members of Funhaus, with occasional guest appearances from other Rooster Teeth employees. Dude Soup focuses on comedy, gaming news and game culture in general. Funhaus also hosted a FAQ Podcast where Funhaus Answers Questions. On the same day, February 9, 2015, Funhaus staff member Adam had made his appearance on Episode #310 of the RT podcast with Gus, Burnie, Gavin and Meg. This was later uploaded to YouTube on February 10, 2015. On the same day, Funhaus was also announced and introduced and featured in the "video of the week", featured Adam with the rest of the Achievement Hunters on AHWU Episode #251.
On February 10, 2015, Funhaus began their collaborations with fellow Rooster Teeth channel and subsidiary The Know in delivering the latest news from the video game world, appearing on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays with Adam Kovic and Bruce Greene serving as co-anchors with occasional appearances with Funhaus and Rooster Teeth staff members including collaborations with fellow anchors and hosts Ashley Jenkins, Meg Turney, Jon Risinger and Ryan Haywood, a job similar to the Inside Gaming Daily news channel on Machinima Inc's Inside Gaming. Instead of constantly flying back and forth between Los Angeles and Austin every day, this part of The Know is usually filmed at the Funhaus and Rooster Teeth offices in Los Angeles. Collaborations with other The Know hosts, such as Ashley, Meg, Jon and/or Ryan would mostly be done via Skype although they would still fly back and forth between Los Angeles and Austin every now and again (around once a month) to collaborate in person. Similar to their previous work on Machinima, the crew would rely on clickbait style thumbnails and titles with a laid back style on their reporting while keeping as informative as possible. On February 13, 2015, a fan released some fan art based on the Funhaus logo towards the Funhaus subreddit.
On February 19, 2015, Funhaus made their first guest appearance on Episode #12 of the Rooster Teeth game show "On The Spot", hosted by Rooster Teeth staff member and Funhaus co-founder Jon Risinger. Funhaus staff members James Willems & Bruce Greene were on the Red Team and named themselves "Team Santa Barbara Seawolves" whereas Funhaus staff members Lawrence Sonntag & Adam Kovic were on the Blue Team and had named themselves "Team Public Defecation". The Red Team won.
On February 20, 2015 (Funhaus and Rooster Teeth employee Adam Kovic's 30th birthday), 15 days after Funhaus officially joined and partnered up with Rooster Teeth, and four days after they started releasing their shows and content in their website (formatted to the Rooster Teeth website) as well as their YouTube channel, Funhaus coompeted against Achievement Hunter in #IDARB at Rooster Teeth's first Let's Play Live! concert, held at the Moody Theater in Austin, Texas. During Achievement Hunter vs. Funhaus in #IDARB at Let's Play Live 2015, Funhaus competitors were represented by Adam, Bruce, James and Lawrence while the Achievement Hunters were represented by Jack, Ray, Michael and Ryan. Over time, they continued their wealth of crossovers and collaborations in video game plays with Achievement Hunter and with news coverage with The Know. On March 19, 2015, Funhaus released their first reddit Frequently Asked Questions (or FAQ/F.A.Q.).
On April 10, 2015, Ray Narvaez, Jr. announced his departure from Achievement Hunter in favor of and in order to focus on and to pursue full time independent Twitch.tv livestreaming, although he agreed to reprise his roles in X-Ray and Vav and the Internet Box Podcast as well as occasionally guest star in Rooster Teeth's productions every now and again. Narvaez received endorsement from several Funhaus staff members, including Adam Kovic, James Willems and Spoole. On April 16, 2015, Ray and Kerry faced against Adam and James from Funhaus during the Season 2 Finale of On The Spot Episode #20. On the same day (April 17, 2015), Funhaus premiered a show called Funhaus Shorts, starring themselves and occasionally other Rooster Teeth employees, a sketch comedy short film which parodies life at their offices in a similar fashion to the webcomic. The series features the staff of Funhaus and Rooster Teeth, who all play caricatures of themselves, as well as occasional appearances from voice actors from some of their machinima series. On April 19, 2015, Funhaus hosts Adam and James guest hosted an episode of the RT Recap.
On May 1, 2015, Funhaus released the series premiere of Demo Disk and Open Haus, watching them play some terrible games (with Adam as the lab rat while Bruce and James as commentators), in addition to having a Q&A from their individual desks.
The wealth of crossovers and collaborations between Achievement Hunter vs. (and) Funhaus occurred after Narvaez's departure. In May 2015, Achievement Hunter competed with Funhaus in Smite. In early June 2015, Funhaus intern Jacob Fullerton began his internship at Funhaus for the summer of 2015. On May 7, 2015, the series premiere of a show called "Your Comments" (fan based YouTube, reddit, website and twitter comments section) was released, where the FH crew reads them, evaluates them and answers questions, as well as try to find which video they came from). On May 21, 2015, Funhaus joined the let's play channel.
Later, on mid-June 2015, Rooster Teeth announced RTX Australia and that Funhaus had plans to attend the event. On June 30, 2015, it was announced and confirmed that Bruce and Adam from Funhaus would be attending RTX Australia in January 2016 alongside James Willems, Lawrence Sonntag, Elyse Willems, Gus Sorola and Barbara Dunkleman and others. On July 1, 2015, more fan art was posted to the subreddit. Also, on July 1, 2015, the first episode of the FAQ podcast was released, where the FH cast answered frequently asked questions. The final episode aired on October 22, 2015. On July 22, 2015, intern Jacob hosted his first reddit AMA.
Almost 6 months later after leaving Machinima Inc and joining Rooster Teeth, at RTX 2015, Funhaus also began hosting their panels for the first time ever since partnering up and being owned by Rooster Teeth after leaving Machinima Inc. In addition to hosting episode #28 of the Dude Soup Podcast hosted and presented live in front of their audience at RTX 2015, they also collaborated with Achievement Hunter in Rainbow Six Seige in a 5 vs 5 match, the Achievement Hunters were represented by Geoff, Jack, Ryan, Michael and Gavin. Ray was also supposed to join, but departed from Achievement Hunter almost four month earlier in favor of and in order to focus on Twitch livestreaming, although he still appeared elsewhere at RTX 2016 such as on the X-Ray and Vav Panel and the Internet Box Podcast Panel at RTX 2015. The Funhaus Team included all seven team members, with Adam Kovic, Bruce Greene, James Willems, Lawrence Sonntag and Sean Poole playing. Joel Rubin and Matt Peake served as onlookers and "cheerleaders", from the main stage. Adam, Bruce and Joel were also interviewed at RTX 2015 about their departure from Machinima Inc. as well as their inauguration, partnership, ownership, employment and acquisition and collaborations with Rooster Teeth, including their collaborations with Achievement Hunter. The fifth annual RTX in August 2015 was the largest U.S. convention yet, with more than 40,000 attendees, three different venues, over 90 different exhibitors, and a sponsorship by Pizza Hut. At the time, RTX Co-Director and RT Community Manager Barbara Dunkelman told Tubefilter she expected RTX 2016 to be “even better” than this year’s event. And it certainly seems like the event is on track to be just that. On August 15, 2015, Funhaus released their first official gameplay sho. Similar to AH's gameplay style, their games are comedic and inept.
Almost seven months after Rooster Teeth hosted their first Let's Play Live! concert (at the Moody Theatre in Austin, Texas back in February 2015), Rooster Teeth released "Let's Play Live: The Documentary" for sponsors on their website on September 14, 2015, starring the Funhaus Team along with Achievement Hunter, Rooster Teeth and other special guests/Internet personalities. The same day, Funhaus also appeared in AHWU. On September 15, 2015, James Willems and Bruce Greene co-starred with Gus Sorola and Burnie Burns on RT Podcast #341. On the same day as well, Funhaus made their first appearance on Episode #4 of Sportsball, with Bruce and Matt (Peake) as the Studio Audience), and Adam Kovic, James Willems and Joel Rubin appearing alongside Barbara Dunkelman, Cole Gallian, Joshua Ornelas, Mariel Salcedo, and Michael Jones.On September 16, 2015, Funhaus staff members Adam Kovic and Bruce Greene guest starred alongside fellow The Know hosts Ryan Haywood and Meg Turney during Free Play Episode 11. On September 25, 2015, Bruce Greene and Adam Kovic faced off against Blaine Gibson & Miles Luna during Episode #33 of On The Spot. Bruce also faced off against James in Episode #35 of On The Spot on October 8, 2015. On October 2, 2015, the Funhaus cast appeared in an episode of RT Live. On October 16, 2015, Funhaus released a short video, revealing that Sex Swing: The Animated Adventures was inspired by the video game Rock Band 4. On October 19, 2015, Funhaus visited the Achievement Hunter office for AHWU #287.
On November 4, 2015, ScrewAttack announced that they would be partnering up and becoming part of Rooster Teeth's family. In mid November 2015, they merged with Rooster Teeth into the extensive Rooster Teeth family and community as well as announcing their collaborations with Achievement Hunter vs. Funhaus. Its website has updated to be consistent Rooster Teeth's branding, along with all its previously existing users becoming Rooster Teeth users and its forums being absorbed into Rooster Teeth's forums. In addition, RTX 2016 dates were announced on November 12, 2015 with the ScrewAttack Gamign Convention (SGC) merging into RTX starting as of RTX 2016. On November 16, 2015, the series premiere of In Review was released, where Funhaus reviews gameplays.
On November 23, 2015, former GameTrailers host Elyse Willems was confirmed to be part of Funhaus and Rooster Teeth as a full time employee (editor and recurring secondary host) and in March 2016, she was promoted replacing Spoole. In December 2015, Sean Poole, having been able to visit his family in Seattle for the first time since working in California, told Bruce that he would be amicably leaving the company two months later in February, following their one year anniversary. On December 18, 2015, James and Lawrence were confirmed guests to RTX Australia. On December 23, 2015, the first episode of Rest Of was released, with some extended clips for sponsord. The last episode was released on January 30, 2016. On December 30, another wallpaper forum was posted on the Funhaus subreddit.
On January 5, 2016, the Funhaus team returned as Special Guests in Episode #20 of Sportsball. With Bruce Greene in the background, there was also Elyse Willems, Matt Peake, Joel Rubin, Lawrence Sonntag, and James Willems. On January 23–24, 2016, Funhaus attended RTX Australia 2016 held at the Australian Technology Park in Sydney which attracted 11,000 attendees.
On January 26, 2016, it was announced that Omar de Armas would be leaving GameTrailers and joining the Funhaus Team. He joined Funhaus and Rooster Teeth on February 1, 2016. Funhaus celebrated it's one year anniversary of leaving Machinima and joining/partnering up with Rooster Teeth on February 5, 2016.
On February 26, 2016, Funhaus staff members Adam Kovic and Bruce Greene made their first appearance on the Achievement Hunter Off Topic Podcast on Off Topic Episode #13, along with Achievement Hunter and fellow Rooster teeth staff members Michael Jones, Geoff Ramsey and Jeremy Dooley.
On March 2016, current independent Twitch livestreamer, video game entertainer and the former Achievement Hunter team member Ray Narvaez Jr. announced via Twitter that he would be visiting California to collaborate with Funhaus (and Game Grumps), visiting in early April, before his one-year anniversary. However, he only filmed two videos with Funhaus during his visit. In response to a fan, Narvaez said: "We never really collaborated [with each other] all that much before, either back when I was still at AH". On march 7, 2016, the series premiere of "Full Haus" is released. This video shows the fans a videobefore the editing process, with a large amount of FH staff hosts and editors). Also, in early March 2016, Elyse was promoted to a full time host and editor, replacing Spoole. On March 21, 2016, the Rooster Teeth "Let's Play Family" was founded, with the Rooster Teeth Let's Play channel originally created on January 10, 2006. The Let's Play channel which previously was only (or at least primarily) host to videos from Achievement Hunter and some Rooster Teeth individuals has now expanded to include other channels and is now rebranded as the Let's Play Family. The channel location is the same, but in the future, fans will be seeing more collaborations with members of the Let's Play Family and more solo videos from members of the Family (like Funhaus Let's Plays on Saturdays). It's founders were: Geoff Ramsey (representing Achievement Hunter), Bruce Greene (representing the Funhaus Team), Craig Skistimas (representing the ScrewAttack Crew), Greg Miller (representing Kinda Funny) and Jordan "Kootra" Mathewson (representing The Creatures).
On March 28, 2016, a partnership between Rooster Teeth with Kinda Funny was announced. Members of the Kinda Funny group, a unit comprised of former IGN veterans, would appear in Rooster Teeth content, and Kinda Funny merchandise is now available on the Rooster Teeth Store. In addition to Achievement Hunter, Funhaus would also collaborate with Kinda Funny on the Let's Play channel, Let's Play Live and other Rooster Teeth videos and content. Despite the partnership, however, Greg Miller announced and confirmed on his Patreon journal entry blog post that the deal between the two companies (Rooster Teeth and Kinda Funny) was not an acquisition or ownership but instead wrote that Rooster Teeth and Kinda Funny would be "taking their relationship to the next level and working together more often, while still maintaining Kinda Funny's independence". Kinda Funny LIVE! was presented by Let's Play and hosted by Burns and Miller. Unlike Funhaus and ScrewAttack, both of which were acquired by Rooster Teeth and were brought under the Rooster Teeth umbrella back in February and November 2015, joining their adopted siblings Achievement Hunter, The Know and Game Kids, Kinda Funny still remains it's own separate entity. In addition to Burns and Gus Sorola representing Rooster Teeth, Geoff Ramsey and Michael Jones attended representing Achievement Hunter as well as Adam Kovic and Bruce Greene representing Funhaus.
On April 1, 2016, Funhaus made an April Fools joke about Adam Kovic leaving ScrewAttack although he works at the Funhaus department. On the same day, Adam Kovic and Lawrence Sonntag starred in Episode #18 of the Off Topic Podcast with Michael and Geoff. A partnership between Rooster Teeth with The Creatures was announced on April 4, 2016. The same day, Joel initially announced his departure from the company, during Dude Soup Podcast Episode #64, in addition to hinting the next second rendition of the Let's Play Live concert in California as well as Funhaus introducing the newest members of the Rooster Teeth Let's Play channel family network. This included Kinda Funny, The Creatures and CowChop. Initially, fans camp up with rumors and conspiracy theories that this was either a delayed April Fools joke, or that Joel would be joining The Creatures, both of which were blatantly untrue especially because it was said that Joel would still be staying in LA while The Creatures are based in Denver, Colorado. The next day, on April 5, 2016, Joel Rubin announced his departure from Funhaus and Rooster Teeth, eliminating these rumors to explain his departure. Joel described his job as the Channel Director of Programming at Funhaus, explaining that he was essentially the boss of Funhaus, with a similar role he was as the former Channel Director at Inside Gaming. He enjoyed his time there at Funhaus and Rooster Teeth, both in Los Angeles and Austin, it was fun while it lasted but, over the past year and at this point, he wrote that Funhaus has kind of developed, expanded, evolved and grown quite enough to the point where he felt that wasn't needed to be there anymore, that Funhaus doesn't really need his job duties anymore, and that the Funhaus team would do a great job holding his torch for him while he goes elsewhere. After feeling that his position was unnecessary at Funhaus, he wanted to go work on another project. Not only that, and he never felt like he was challenged careers wise. He left on good terms on Friday, April 8, 2016. Joel is now working at SourceFed and SourceFedNERD as Director of Programming. Following Rubin's amicible resignation, on April 11, it was revealed via reddit that Bruce was the General Manager, Lead Producer and Main Head of Funhaus with Adam Kovic being his right hand man (Creative Director).
On April 18, 2016, Funhaus announced via a YouTube video that Let's Play Live would be coming to their hometown of Los Angeles. On the same day, Achievement Hunter, Kinda Funny and The Creatures also announced their intentions to attend the second rendition of the Let's Play Live! concert.
On April 28, 2016, Cow Chop was also confirmed to be partnering up with Rooster Teeth, and Rooster Teeth's Let's Play family and channel. Cow Chop, unlike its fellow Let's Play partners, has its own Rooster Teeth website, with videos being released on a regular basis like its YouTube channel. On the same day, former Funhaus intern Jacob Fullerton announced on Twitter that he would be starting to work at Funhaus and Rooster Teeth on Monday, May 2. It was also announced in May 2016 that Don Casanova would be working at Funhaus as their editor.
In early June 2016, a fan suggested that Funhaus should collab with Achievement Hunter in Overwatch. On June 17, 2016, Funhaus performed at Let's Play Live! 2 at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California near their own Rooster Teeth office and studio in Los Angeles, CA where they and Achievement Hunter reprised their roles form the first concert (held on February 20, 2015 at the Moody Theatre in Austin, Texas) in addition to four other newest members of the Rooster Teeth and Let's Play family: ScrewAttack, Kinda Funny, The Creatures and CowChop. On June 19, 2016 the first guests to attend RTX Australia 2017 were announced and included Rooster Teeth's Burnie Burns, Gus Sorola, Kerry Shawcross and Miles Luna, Achievement Hunter's Jack Pattillo, Funhaus' Bruce Greene and James Willems and Kinda Funny's Greg Miller and Tim Gettys. Later, on June 24, 2016, Funhaus officially had hit the one million subscribers milestone mark before YouTube reportedly corrected a bug which purged some subscribers on creators’ channels. On June 27, 2016, Meg Turney announced her dismissal from Rooster Teeth and The Know, stating that she was let go because her secondary and outside jobs, activities and merchandise with Playboy, modelling and cosplays blossomed out of control to the point where it was conflicting and interfering with her job, violating RT company policies on her contract which included scheduling conflicts. Despite his, Funhaus (and Rooster Teeth) continued co-anchoring The Know and hosting The Patch with Gus, Ryan and Ashley following Meg's departure. She has stated that she would continue to make occasional re-appearences along with Ashley, Jon, Ryan, Adam and Bruce on The Know, but not as often.
Funhaus once again continued hosting their panels at RTX 2016. In addition, Funhaus performed a Dude Soup LIVE Podcast, Episode #77 in front of a live audience at RTX 2016, they revealed for the first time what "really" makes them tick. Funhaus members Bruce Greene and James Willems also competed against Game Grumps stars Arin Hanson and Dan Avidan during episode #63 of On The Spot, live in front of the audience at RTX 2016 once again hosted by Risinger. This episode originlly aired on July 7, 2016 and is sponsored by Pizza Hut. Bruce also represented Funhaus during the Let's Play family panel at RTX 2016.
They also collaborated with Achievement Hunter in Gigantic. Former staff member Sean Poole attended the event, although Joel Rubin could not due to scheduling conflicts. It was also announced and revealed at RTX 2016 on July 2, 2016 that Funhaus will be getting a new show (an animated series) titled Animated ‘Sex Swing’. At the Funhaus Live panel, the gaming group’s Bruce Greene, James Willems, Elyse Willems, Lawrence Sonntag, and Adam Kovic played several interactive games with audience members before closing out the session with the announcement of the upcoming series Sex Swing: The Animated Series. While no further information was revealed at the time, the animated show will most likely be inspired by the gaming group was currently in production by the Rooster Teeth Animation department and based on two popular Funhaus shorts where Greene, Willems, Sonntag, Kovic, and other Funhaus employees play returning members of the fictional rock band inspired by Sex Swing, a faux group known for playing Rock Band/Guitar Hero instruments (who only play fake instruments through the video game Rock Band). As confirmed by the official website, it states that Sex Swing "is the story of four bandmates, battling against all odds to make their way in the world of music and beyond with little to no regard for what’s come before or what will come after." The series is expected to premiere next year, coming soon in early 2017. It is not, however, animated by the same person in the same style.
In an interview at RTX 2016, Funhaus personality Adam Kovic attributed some of the brand’s success to its well-timed integration with Rooster Teeth and its other related properties like Achievement Hunter and Let’s Play. Kovic said, “We came in at an interesting time where the Achievement Hunter audience, and just the Rooster Teeth audience in general, was getting older. And so we kind of filled this void where people were like, ‘Yeah, I was about to leave but then you guys came on and now I’m still a part of this.’ That’s the goal of any sort of network, right? You want all demographics.” Fellow Funhaus member Bruce Greene agreed. “We’re lucky enough to have that interesting crossover with Rooster Teeth, because they generally have the Minecraft younger audience,” Greene explained. “We were just saying Achievement Hunter kind of has to deal with the kids a little bit. Those younger children aren’t necessarily as savvy, comedy or otherwise, with life, and I think our audience is, and I think that’s valued by Rooster Teeth.”
On July 30, 2016, Funhaus debuted a new show titled "Twits and Crits", where the Funhaus team participated in Dungeons and Dragons, in a retrospective and comedic manner, similar to Achievement Hunter's Heroes and Halfwits. Funhaus, along with Achievement Hunter performed at two more Let's Play Live concerts at the Chicago Theatre in Chicago on August 19, 2016. and on October 8, Let's Play Live took place at the Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan, New York, during New York Comic Con (NYCC) 2016. They took a short break from The Know but returned afterwards. Bruce also had his head hair shaved on-stage for the audience.
On September 2, 2016, the series premiere of the Filmhaus podcast was released, this was their first movie podcast where they review and spoil movies as well as reviews video games, movies, and television shows of varying genres in a retrospective and comedic manner.
On November 8, 2016, Funhaus hosted their first Reddit AMA on thesubreddit. It was also announced in late 2016 on the Funhaus website that James Willems, Bruce Greene, Elyse Willems, Adam Kovic and Lawrence Sonntag would be attending RTX Australia 2017 on behalf of Funhaus which would be held from February 4–5, 2017 at the International Convention Centre Sydney in Darling Harbour, Sydney. On November 30, 2016, it was announced that Funhaus would be taking a temporary hiatus break from The Know with Christmas and New Year's holiday, and that they would be resuming sometime later in early/mid 2017.
In early December 2016, former employee Sean Poole (Spoole) visited L.A. to collaborate with ETC Show, although he also visited the Funhaus and Rooster Teeth office in Los Angeles to guest star in their videos. Also, in early December 2016, Funhaus began shooting their first live action Rooster Teeth content with other fellow Rooster Teeth employees, called "Eleven Little Roosters". It was also announced that Funhaus Christmas shirts would go on sale on December 7. On December 8th, 2016, Funhaus competed against AH in Overwatch. In avenge their defeat in Smite, the cast gave AH a taste of their own medicine, substituting to a team with pro eSports gaming crews.
On December 9, 2016, Jon Smith was officially hired as a Funhaus editor. On December 10, 2016, Achievement Hunter and Funhaus collaborated with each other in Overwatch. On December 19, 2016, according to James (from CowChop), his plans for next year (in 2017) is for Cow Chop to move from Colorado to Los Angeles, California due to them having more contacts there and being a better location for the YouTube Group.
On December 21, 2016, Funhaus hosted their second Reddit AMA. It was also revealed that Funhaus had just wrapped up Eleven Little Roosters, their biggest live action content performed yet. Funhaus was also featured at the RT 2016 rewind. On December 22, 2016, a new design banner for the Funhaus subreddit was held by a mod. On December 27, 2016, the Funhaus awards ceremony was also held on the Funhaus subreddit, once again posted by the same mod.
Eleven Little Roosters, featuring the Funhaus team playing fictionalized character versions of themselves appearing and collaborating alongside fellow Rooster Teeth staff members debuted on the Rooster Teeth website for FIRST members (sponsors) on January 16, 2016. On January 18, 2016, Funhaus was nominated for the Shorty Awards. On January 23, 2016, it was announced that Sex Swing: The Animated Adventures would premiere on February 18, and a sneak peak of the show would be available for attendees at RTX Sydney 2017. The news was announced in addition to RWBY Volume 5 releasing in fall of 2017, Season 15 of Red vs. Blue coming releasing April 2016 and Season 2 of Camp Camp debuting in June 2017.
The cast of Funhaus attended RTX Sydney 2017, which was held on February 4–5 at the International Convention Centre Sydney in Darling Harbour, Sydney. They also celebrated their 2 year anniversary of joining Rooster Teeth at the event. During the Funhaus Live panel at RTX Sydney 2017, a teaser trailer and sneak peek of Sex Swing: The Animated Adventures was presented at the convention.
As it expands beyond its gaming-oriented roots, Rooster Teeth has paid particular attention to the world of animation, from which it has mined several long-form projects. The latest in that line is Sex Swing, a ribald comedy based on characters created by the Rooster Teeth-owned Funhaus channel.
Sex Swing will follow the misadventures of its titular band, a rock outfit that lives a hard-partying lifestyle. The series is stylistically similar to the show Metalocalypse, with Rooster Teeth looking to grab a piece of the adult animation boom led by Adult Swim.
Like many other Rooster Teeth projects, Sex Swing will feature several of the studio’s staff members and frequent collaborators in its principal roles. The show’s voice actors include 'Bruce Greene, James Willems, Joel Rubin, Lawrence Sonntag, and Adam Kovic', and the original Sex Swing shorts were released through Funhaus, which was formed by the old and original Inside Gaming cast and crew back in February of 2015. The Funhaus gang also serves as the writing team for Sex Swing.
The website and YouTube video description writes; "Sex Swing is the story of four bandmates, battling against all odds to make their way in the world of music and beyond with little to no regard for what’s come before...or what will come after.
The first episode of Sex Swing was released on February 18th on the Rooster Teeth website for RT FIRST members, along with subsequent episodes also to be featured on the website.
On March 2, 2017, Rooster Teeth announced it's intentions to expand the Let's Play Live franchise, adding on four more sequel concert shows in late April of 2017. Rooster Teeth’s Let’s Play channel is once again bringing its show on the road. From April 24–30, the video game hub will travel to four American cities as part of its latest Let’s Play Live tour. Funhaus, along with Achievement Hunter, was invited along the tour with Achievement Hunter, covering four major cities in a cross-country tour across the nation in just one week. After running for 8 episodes, The Eleven Little Roosters concluded on March 6, 2017.
Twits and Crits was renewed for a third season, as confirmed during the RTX Sydney 2017 Funhaus Live panel.  The third season premiered on March 22, 2017. During an interview with Tubefilter on March 30, 2017, Funhaus main hosts and content producers James Willems, Elyse Willems, Bruce Greene, Lawrence Sonntag, Matt Peake and Adam Kovic saw their channel as " A Comedy Channel First, A Gaming Channel Second".
On April 24, 2017, Funhaus joined the Achievement Hunter cast on the Let's Play Live tour, performing four shows across the Eastern Seaboard (Newark, Baltimore, Orlando, and Tampa).
Funhaus returned and attended RTX Austin 2017 for a third time, with their panel as a twitch livestream. Instead of this being a Q&A, it was a more of a stand up comedy panel with the cast performing comic skits and occasionally selecting audience members. Also filmed during RTX Austin 2017, members Bruce and Lawrence guest starred as lab rats with Gus as the scientist in an episode of Immersion.
In September 2017, it was announced that Funhaus would be joining the "family reunion" of the Let's Play family would be in a production studio in Los Angeles, California livestreaming video gameplays, podcasts, comedy sketches, and other shenanigans, livestreamed for FIRST members (sponsors) on the Rooster Teeth website from September 24-25th. However, it clashed with the 2017 Streamy awards.
On November 20, 2017, it was announced that Funhaus would be joining forces with Achievement Hunter to battle against CowChop and Game Attack in Call of Call of Duty: WWII. The cast of FH did their practice round on December 2, 2017. Fans can expect to watch the War Mode YouTube Gaming livestream on Tuesday, Dec. 5th, 2017 at 11 AM PST/1 PM CST. On December 7, 2017, Funhaus attended the 2017 Game Awards.
On December 21, 2017, it was announced that Funhaus is shifting away from the two videos per day goal they had this year to less in an effort to focus on more pre-production and work-intensive ideas for better videos (Avatar, talking stalkings, etc.). They will also be experimenting with Funhaus TV which will be a 24/7 live stream where they will have the chance to test new things and ideas. Since changes are coming, they are going to put out fewer videos with a greater emphasis on production value. They also have a few large projects in the works that they hope to debut in the coming year. Also on the same day, it was announced by Lawrence that there would be a "Funhaus Live" concert, inspired by RTX and Let's Play Live. The show will debut on Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 8:30 P.M. at The Regent Theater in Downtown Los Angeles. On January 2, 2018, it was announced that Dude Soup is changing broadcast time. On January 5, 2018, it was announced that the team would be moving out of their current office space elsewhere a different area in the same building. Attending RTX Sydney from February 3 to 4th of 2018 (the third consecutive RTX convention to be held in Australia at the at the International Convention Centre Sydney, as well as the first (and currently only) year members of The Yogscast were in attendance), the team turned 3 years old the next day (February 5th). On February 8, 2018, Adam, Lawrence and Bruce starred in an another episode of Million Dollars, But... with the scenario being in a greasy, lubricated adventure with magnetic balls and a fleet of drone. On March 8, 2018 it was announced that the team (Adam, Bruce, James and Lawrence) would be featured on Theater Mode, starting on March 16th.
The members of Funhaus are often referred to as Hausmates (pronounced as "house-mates") by the Funhaus community. As of March 30, 2017, the main Funhaus hosts are: Adam Kovic, Bruce Greene, James Willems, Lawrence Sonntag, and Elyse Willems.
Founding Hausmates Edit
- Adam Kovic
- Bruce Greene
- James Willems
- Lawrence Sonntag
- Matt Peake
- Joel Rubin
- Sean "Spoole" Poole
Present Staff Edit
Cast and Main Hosts Edit
- Bruce Greene (February 5, 2015 – present: Co-host, Content Producer, Co-Star, Actor, Voice Actor; February 10, 2015 – present: Co-anchor on The Know; April 11, 2016 – present: general manager)
- Adam Kovic (February 5, 2015 – present: Main on-camera Host/main personality, Content Producer, Creative Director, Actor and Voice Actor; February 10, 2015: Co-anchor and gaming journalist on The Know)
- James Willems (February 5, 2015 – present: Co-host, co-star, Content Producer, Actor, Voice Actor, Editor | March 3, 2015 - present: recurring co-anchor and secondary gaming journalist on The Know)
- Lawrence Sonntag (Early 2016 – present: Co-host, Content Producer, Co-star, Actor and Voice Actor; February 5, 2015-early 2016: Editor, Recurring Secondary Host; March 5, 2015 – present: recurring co-anchor and gaming journalist on The Know)
- Elyse Willems (November 23, 2015-March 2016: Editor, Recurring secondary host | Early March 2016 – present; Co-host, Content Producer, Co-star, Editor, Actress and voice actress)
- Matt Peake (February 5, 2015 – present; Lead editor, Recurring Secondary Host)
- Omar de Armas (February 1, 2016 – present; Lead editor, Recurring Secondary Host)
- Daniel "Dan" Schneider (2016–present, Editor)
- Jacob Fullerton (May 2, 2016 – present, Editor)
- Don Casanova (May 2016 – present, Editor)
- Adam "Bones" Brouillard (2016–present, Editor)
- Jon Smith (LinkedIn) (October 2016 – present; Video Editor)
- John Holland (2018-present: Editor)
Former Staff Edit
- Sean "Spoole" Poole (February 5, 2015 - February 12, 2016; Editor, Co-star, Recurring secondary host)
- Joel Rubin (February 5, 2015 - April 8, 2016: Channel Director of Programming, Co-host, co-star)
- Nikki Notthoff (September 2017 - December 2017; Intern)
- Squall Charlson (January 2018 - March 2018; Editor, Production Coordinator)
Sean Poole, or Spoole, announced in early February 2016 (shortly following one full year of employment) via a Reddit blog post that he was amicably resigning from his position, leaving Funhaus and Rooster Teeth on good terms, as he had already missed his family and friends in Seattle, and wanted to pursue his personal dreams. While he has left Funhaus, he still continues to stream on Twitch more often, full time.
Joel Rubin also announced his resignation and departure two months later early April 2016. He primarily worked as the Channel Director of Programming on Funhaus (the same role, job and position back at Inside Gaming) and in his announcement post, he said that Funhaus has essentially expanded, developed and evolved to the point where he felt that he and his boss job duties weren't needed there anymore, especially now that the team, after over a full year, already had a lot of experience and knowledge of how to run, program and function their YouTube and Twitch channels by now and on their own, so he felt that it was time for him to move on to "another challenge". That, and he felt that he wasn't being challenged careers wise. On April 19, 2016, Joel worked at SourceFed and SourceFedNERD as the Channel Programming Director in a similar role until late March 2017, when SourceFed was cancelled by Group Nine Media although he still stays to reside and work in LA continued to reprise his role and voice his character in Sex Swing: The Animated Adventures, until the series eventual cancellation.
Funhaus upload videos daily and most of them are weekly episodes of popular shows. Every once in a while they will upload gameplay videos of miscellaneous games, or make live action shorts, skits and more. Most gameplay videos have video recordings of the crew in a corner of the screen.
Current Shows Edit
- Perhaps Funhaus' most popular show, Demo Disk started when a fan of Funhaus gave the guys a collection of old demo disks in a disk binder. In each video, James picks out a disk from the binder and hands it to Adam, who installs and plays the game demos on the disk. Most of these games are terrible and/or broken, giving James and Bruce the opportunity to make jokes and commentate over the gameplay.
The life of every disk they try ends with Bruce snapping it to pieces. Videos also include occasional visits of the "Rule 34" pages of whatever character, movie, game or show is brought up in conversation.
- Dude Soup is the weekly podcast run by Funhaus. Lawrence is the main producer of Dude Soup, he introduces topics and does ad reads on the show. The video recordings of the hosts are paired with gameplay footage, usually relevant to the topic(s) being discussed. Subjects usually revolve around video game news, game development or journalism, and sometimes movies, or internet drama.
Every episode starts off with an intro by Lawrence, following the structure "Welcome, everyone, to a [small description] [adjective] bowl of Dude Soup". Dude Soup is also live streamed weekly for Rooster Teeth Sponsors on roosterteeth.com.
'Dude Soup' was one of the names that the team was considering for their new channel, back in February, 2015. They claim it was between 'Funhaus' and 'Dude Soup', and they decided on the former. Then, when trying to think of a title for the podcast, they felt 'Dude Soup' was too good a name to pass up.
- Monthly videos where the funniest and most memorable moments in Funhaus videos are animated with 3D cartoony characters.
Fan Show (Sponsor Only) Edit
- Previously known as Fan Art and Art Haus, Funhaus find and showcase the best of the Funhaus community in any given week. Majority of these videos revolve around putting pieces of Funhaus fan art in the spotlight.
Several videos were made back when Funhaus started, but the show disappeared for a while, due to the time it took to make them and the amount of views that the videos were getting. Nowadays weekly 30-minute Fan Show episodes are available to Rooster Teeth Sponsors on roosterteeth.com. Fan Show is livestream- ed before the start of every Dude Soup episode.
- This show, which was originally part of podcast episodes, consists of the guys congregate around the main office space, picking and printing out comments submitted by fans, and responding to them appropriately. It's common for these comments to be negative or disagreeing of a particular Hausmate's opinions, and Funhaus Comments gives the crew an opportunity to publicly address them.
Filmhaus Podcast Edit
Funhaus on Let's Play Edit
- Live-action skits, live action sketch comedy shorts (action comedy live action short films). Very similar to Rooster Teeth Shorts. It stars Adam, Bruce, james and Lawrence with occasional appearences from other Rooster Teeth employees. "Funhaus Tourism Bureau" is one of the mini-series of Funhaus Shorts.
GTA 5 Gameplay Edit
- One of the more "regular" gameplays, a group of 3-4 go into GTA Online custom matches and compete with fans. Often displaying how unskilled all of them are at Grand Theft Auto 5. In the game lobbies they also try to talk the fans that have headset microphones. The GTA 5 gameplays are frequently streamed live on their YouTube channel, several days before the fully edited videos get uploaded to YouTube.
Funhaus GTA 5 Gameplay is a series where the crew (either one person or 4 crew members) would play GTA 5 Online matches, usually with the fan community. One popular GTA 5 series on Funhaus is the Funheists, where 4 guys go on cooperative heist missions online. It debuted in the early days of Funhaus, disappeared for a year, and came back in April, 2016.
- In Review
- Open Haus is the weekly Q&A show by Funhaus very similar in style to the Q&A series they had on Inside Gaming, every episode has the crew answering 6-7 questions submitted on Reddit threads. The hosts are seen sitting at their individual gaming desks (as they world during the play through of multiplayer co-operative first person shooter video games).
While the focus of the show was originally to answer gaming-related questions that fans had, more recent episodes showcase Funhaus answering funny, silly, sometimes hypothetical questions. They even make fun of that every fact, sometimes joking about the nature of comments or how unfunny Open Haus is.
In earlier episodes, Adam, Bruce and James would answer questions with another member, such as Lawrence or Joel. But improvements in office space has allowed them to feature the entire crew in every episode.
Retired/Past Shows Edit
Funhaus: FAQ Podcast (Cancelled) Edit
FAQ, or "Funhaus Answers Questions", where Funhaus have 5 to 10-minute Skype calls with fans, who ask them questions regarding a particular topic in gaming. Production of the FAQ Podcast is non-existent at the moment.
Achievement Hunter Edit
From the day Funhaus began, a rivalry was born between it and Rooster Teeth's other gaming channel, Achievement Hunter. Jokes at how lazy Achievement Hunter are are very common to see in Funhaus videos.
- When Jon Risinger had designed the Funhaus logo, they had several options that they could go with in terms of color. One of the reasons they landed on orange was because it is a great opposite color to Achievement Hunter's green.
- Funhaus and Achievement Hunter have battled it out several times in videos, in games such as Rainbow Six: Siege, Smite, GTA 5 and more.
- A YouTube video was released showing fans how to pronounce "Funhaus". It is really pronounced as "fun house".
- Funhaus refers to their fellow Rooster Teeth friends and colleagues as "Hausmates". These include YouTube channels The Know, Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter, LetsPlay, The Slow Mo Guys and Red vs Blue
- The team was already known online Machinima’s old Inside Gaming department, and have previously appeared on season two of Rooster Teeth’s competition show The Gauntlet.
- The Funhaus guys will not only play games on their channel, but will also release a podcast, cover related events, participate in fan Q&A sessions, contribute to Rooster Teeth’s news show The Know, and appear on Rooster Teeth’s video podcast. Members of the Austin production company Rooster Teeth (which was acquired by YouTube multi-channel network Fullscreen in November 2014) alongside its department Achievement Hunter will occasionally be seen in Funhaus’s projects, too.
Old Schedule Edit
- Monday: Demo Disk (The Dude Soup Podcast, Live Broadcast Schedule for Sponsors and FIRST members at 3:00 P.M. Central Time on the Funhaus and Rooster Teeth website at roosterteethlive.com)
- Tuesday: Open Haus
- Wednesday: The Dude Soup Podcast
- Thursday: GTA 5/GTA V Gameplay (one race/deathmatch with fans, one exploring the online story mode)
- Friday: Funhaus Comments, Funhaus Gameplay
- Saturday: Funhaus Gameplay (2 videos)
- Sunday: Funhaus Gameplay (2 videos)
Current Schedule Edit
MONDAY - Demo Disk, Wheelhaus, or an entirely new series (seasonal)
TUESDAY - Open Haus, Dude Soup Live on RoosterTeeth.com for FIRST Members
WEDNESDAY - GTA Co-Op OR GTA Race / Death Match
THURSDAY - Dude Soup (YouTube)
FRIDAY - Co-Op Gameplay
SATURDAY - Comedy Gameplay, Filmhaus
SUNDAY - Comedy Gameplay
The team also make appearances on The Know with regular news content, the Lets Play Channel, the RT Podcast, as well as event coverage, live streams, podcasts, fan events, conventions and expos, and collaborations with any Rooster Teeth friends and colleagues.
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/2uyu23/rooster_teeth_and_funhaus_a_brief_beginners_guide/
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 https://youtu.be/aFe02xBR1mQ
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 https://youtu.be/d2TRDsqeKhQ
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 https://youtu.be/OIrHVVfN8uI
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 https://youtu.be/xYS63Djq-b8
- ↑ https://youtu.be/b-GaBEERxdA
- ↑ https://youtu.be/VSyLaXPgTYE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCboMX_UNgaPBsUOIgasn3-Q/about
- ↑ https://youtu.be/e7vSoej9tmw
- ↑ https://youtu.be/lEAYw1swf5w
- ↑ https://youtu.be/JS5qSEGdQP4
- ↑ https://youtu.be/TGmpMF6-bws
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/41i5td/is_bruce_the_funhaus_bossmanager/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/3f7ypp/is_there_a_boss_of_funhaus/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4fgwxl/bruce_is_the_leader_right/
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4e8bgo/who_is_the_boss_of_achievement_hunter/d1xx1pr/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/7lcw0c/elyse_journalfunhaus_changes_in_2018/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdkUYJ84gp4
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JamesWillems/status/960708377960574976
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV0OREuWfzU
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT7uBe6IxPQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoMvkODDdzk
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDIFOPyEDj6IXhzIQlbGghmAX4NHQezna
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmqA_wqDRxk
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHmD8FN5Jxk
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbIc1971kgPBLkE3eicIjadiaFDxOS7u2
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/7vwaas/impossible_ambush_gta_5_doomsday_heist_gameplay/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/eUzizgRaOZY
- ↑ https://youtu.be/QSwlyBPDtd8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbIc1971kgPBpEGgBlafp48ZJ0WHF2ax1
- ↑ http://www.machinima.com/blog/posts/machinima-announces-winners-of-third-annual-inside-gaming-awards
- ↑ http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/2011/11/28/machinima-com-announces-nominees-for-inside-gaming-awards-2011/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/InsideGaming/status/583678290193326080
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfrDho3dExo
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Obo_1-3oNvQ
- ↑ https://youtu.be/7Xk0bv2DBqY
- ↑ https://youtu.be/qeiFNICOIAE
- ↑ https://youtu.be/ioaW_bK33Zk
- ↑ https://youtu.be/nt_w_z2_jEE
- ↑ https://youtu.be/v8tfxBd9-bs
- ↑ 41.0 41.1 https://youtu.be/8HnYsnvbiVU
- ↑ 42.0 42.1 42.2 https://youtu.be/ubFpBEqwFRY
- ↑ 43.0 43.1 43.2 http://newsfornoobs.tumblr.com/post/81588384757/interview-inside-gaming
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/InsideGaming/comments/29vl62/i_too_saw_the_inside_gaming_team_at_rtx_today/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y6X8lsrcYY
- ↑ https://youtu.be/MfSjAxCHOKo?list=PLQ2uc-bCRaPevoAYyHHiJbSXFL5UssX4R
- ↑ https://youtu.be/y2noT4G5Q0o?list=PLQ2uc-bCRaPdwMhjgbgOpfigcDcTCJ3XX
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Ou1w94jig5w
- ↑ https://youtu.be/JAAZIqgbVIE
- ↑ https://youtu.be/QZ4smNEdmzA?list=PLQ2uc-bCRaPdD_8NWQ1kL0NZ9nGmqTMrY
- ↑ https://youtu.be/uPTSGYxgk1M?list=PLQ2uc-bCRaPfjdSfJnb7dXgsA3DBuKtzv
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Hr_i8yrbMCc
- ↑ https://youtu.be/gDA6gH9N4g0
- ↑ https://youtu.be/leKi6W_1X4M?list=PLQ2uc-bCRaPeUPld55vxZXKE3ADZHwZv2
- ↑ https://youtu.be/tFEGfQRGjqU?list=PLQ2uc-bCRaPeCP64FKlVzrxqBvEpEqavm
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Nec1CdZ5IcI
- ↑ Swoosh.me.uk article on the creation of Funhaus
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2twbg2/roosterteeth_this_is_your_chance_to_make_the_know/
- ↑ 59.0 59.1 https://www.reddit.com/r/InsideGaming/comments/2twwue/ig_is_leaving_machinima_what_you_need_to_know_faq/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/3bgz1t/why_exactly_did_they_leave_inside_gaming/
- ↑ newmediarockstars.com/2015/01/breaking-inside-gaming-is-leaving-machinima/
- ↑ https://thevideoink.com/hosts-adam-kovic-bruce-greene-leave-machinimas-inside-ga...
- ↑ http://www.noobfeed.com/news/2257/the-inside-gaming-crew-leaving-machinima
- ↑ https://thekingofhate.com/.../551-inside-gaming-is-leaving-machinima-update-rebran...
- ↑ https://theoryflaw.wordpress.com/2015/.../inside-gaming-parts-ways-with-machinima/
- ↑ http://newmediarockstars.com/2015/01/breaking-inside-gaming-is-leaving-machinima/
- ↑ Burnie's tweet regarding his trip with Jon to L.A
- ↑ Burnie's journal entry, Introducing Funhaus
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/2ux93a/i_am_glad_that_funhaus_is_now_a_thing_however/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/2ux23z/question_is_funhaus_apart_of_rt_or_is_rt_just/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2ux18d/introducing_funhaus/
- ↑ 72.0 72.1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZKL1nq8EV4
- ↑ http://www.gamer-uk.co.uk/2015/02/05/inside-gaming-joins-rooster-teeth-in-new-los-angeles-offices-as-funhaus/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2uvxfp/who_is_inside_gaming_and_why_should_i_be_excited/
- ↑ https://thevideoink.com/rooster-teeth-launches-new-gaming-channel-with-former-inside-gaming-hosts-d0b97c447c3f#.pynr1yvud
- ↑ http://www.noobfeed.com/news/2261/inside-gaming-joins-rooster-teeth-as-funhaus
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/34usrm/im_out_of_the_loop_who_what_is_funhaus/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/2wcx28/were_getting_a_little_out_of_hand/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2v1240/source_fed_covers_rooster_teeths_acquisistion_of/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhKOOgRFFlw
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pvVAxTFROs
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/54vz6j/welcome_to_funhaus/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/adamkovic/status/563457184214683648
- ↑ https://youtu.be/xlqWFGDrxzA
- ↑ https://twitter.com/jonrisinger/status/563460266562555904
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2uy77w/with_funhaus_being_located_in_a_new_rt_office_in/
- ↑ http://www.tubefilter.com/2015/02/05/rooster-teeth-funhaus-channel-los-angeles-office/
- ↑ http://roosterteeth.com/members/journal/entry.php?id=3306197
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/2ux0l9/welcome_to_funhaus/
- ↑ Funhaus tweet regarding suscribers challenge
- ↑ Funhaus tweet regarding passing the 300k suscriber mark
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9RkECbA5eLqq4gTSkzIcoAFXeRZsY2JQ
- ↑ Official announcement of Funhaus via Twitter
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2vu0mt/all_the_names_the_fh_guys_and_burnie_came_up_with/
- ↑ 95.0 95.1 https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2w5k5f/achievement_hunter_weekly_update_252_week_of/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2v393h/so_what_now_with_burnie_funhaus_podcast/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/41c2nu/what_was_the_first_rt_podcast_episode_with_the/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXlj5fBqwvU
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2vgxx6/rt_podcast_310_discussion/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/2vgyae/rt_podcast_310_with_adam_kovic_is_up/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVCDN0T3DSM
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ah_michael/status/564976175697498112
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2vdb0o/achievement_hunter_weekly_update_251_week_of/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/eUzizgRaOZY
- ↑ https://youtu.be/QSwlyBPDtd8
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/2vhjlk/funhaus_on_the_know/
- ↑ 107.0 107.1 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS-PTPX5uW8fZ2ifIDBu1Oam65mr_k3tJ
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/3467qa/regarding_funhaus_and_the_know/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4may0u/how_do_i_tell_if_the_know_episodes_are_funhaus/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/2vq8j6/i_made_some_enjoyable_home_stuff_some_highres/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2wk83r/happy_birthday_to_adam_kovic/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2vtnws/achievement_hunter_vs_funhaus_at_lets_play_live/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/2wn1vp/my_full_lets_play_live_experience/
- ↑ 114.0 114.1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jKcYBpyTLA
- ↑ https://twitter.com/adamkovic/status/643562752905101312
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/37xp9t/we_need_more_funhaus_members_on_the_podcast/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/2zmoof/fh_faq/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCOaf2Tth08
- ↑ http://www.tubefilter.com/2015/06/19/rooster-teeth-rtx-australia-details/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RTXSydney/status/616110214731857920
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RTXSydney/status/616124219596759040
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/39iom4/its_comingrtx_australia/
- ↑ http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2015/07/team-funhaus-confirmed-as-guests-for-rtx-australia/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/3brjkr/i_made_some_wallpapers_based_on_the_shirts/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWnM4sJa1rE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw3k5bKDpBw
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuwKzfM0XA
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9n5LjKVlLc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPuMOn16K4o
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_le0BC7E7Ek
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GO9CcIqIrE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI06ViuGYhU
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrS32h9F2zI
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/3gdcss/achievement_hunter_vs_funhaus_rainbow_six_siege/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_le0BC7E7Ek
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPuMOn16K4o
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNomMWvgIAg
- ↑ http://www.tubefilter.com/2015/08/14/rooster-teeth-barbara-dunkelman-growth-future-rtx/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/3l07le/fh_in_this_weeks_ahwu/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Vv4ivlXZw
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHJvx9PsGkM
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIdevwf-MdA
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/3perbg/funhaus_visits_ahwu_for_october_19th_2015_287/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/duplicates/3peraa/funhaus_visits_ahwu_for_october_19th_2015_287/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsKnVYshRKs
- ↑ http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/screwattack-merging-into-rooster-teeth-1785563/
- ↑ http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.884459-Screwattack-and-Rooster-Teeth-are-now-one-thing
- ↑ n4g.com/news/1822458/screwattack-and-rooster-teeth-are-now-brothers
- ↑ https://bigbitemagazine.wordpress.com/2015/11/04/rooster-teeth-and-screwattack-officially-teaming-up-rt-news-nov-4-2015/
- ↑ http://geeklyng.net/screwattack-and-rooster-teeth-are-now-brothers/
- ↑ http://roosterteeth.com/post/51183382
- ↑ http://www.tubefilter.com/2015/11/12/rooster-teeth-rtx-2016-dates-screwattack-gaming-convention/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/3tykvg/elyse_willems_officially_confirmed_as_part_of_the/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/3tyhtj/elyse_willems_confirmed_new_intern/
- ↑ http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2015/12/funhaus-james-willems-and-lawrence-sonntag-are-coming-to-rtx-australia/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/3ytk8r/4k_and_mobile_funhaus_wallpapers_psd_in_comments/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/609149857236942848
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YumFLD1yayU
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W00p9xulSV4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKp50L36R8U
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIteyWkyhew
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIteyWkyhew
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/42c1j8/unaired_siegefall_gameplay_rtx_australia_2016/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/40zzyc/sydney_australia_funhaus_meetup/
- ↑ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3416794/Cosplay-video-games-high-tech-hi-jinks-Entertainment-juggernaut-Rooster-Teeth-brings-popular-RTX-convention-Australia.html
- ↑ http://www.techly.com.au/2016/01/25/rtx-australia-major-conference-draws-thousands-improvements-made/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/42tltk/welcome_omar_de_armas_to_rooster_teeth/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/.../another_new_haüsmate_pretty_much_confirmed/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/441ddw/some_fanart_to_celebrate_the_upcoming_oneyear/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/449nfy/happy_1_year_anniversary_funhaus/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SeanPoole/status/696926908911656960
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SeanPoole/status/696963032857980928
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SeanPoole/status/696973252170616832
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SeanPoole/status/697481083554652160
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SeanPoole/status/698322307526209536
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/44v1hf/goodbye_to_funhaus/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/brownman/comments/499r73/ray_will_be_filming_some_stuff_with_funhaus/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RayNarvaezJr/status/705956063498133504
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4f6hr1/how_to_golf_in_vr_cloudlands_vr_minigolf_gameplay/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4f6hqu/how_to_golf_in_vr_cloudlands_vr_minigolf_gameplay/
- ↑ 181.0 181.1 https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4fybx9/btchrunners_glitchrunners_gameplay/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/raynarvaezjr/status/717772593223217152
- ↑ 183.0 183.1 https://twitter.com/RayNarvaezJr/status/721803397511274496
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4caszu/kinda_funny_is_officially_a_part_of_the_lets_play/
- ↑ http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1201614
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdGGHuO2E_U
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8otMWpEWNs
- ↑ https://www.patreon.com/posts/kinda-funny-x-4886421
- ↑ http://www.tubefilter.com/2016/03/30/kinda-funny-rooster-teeth/
- ↑ https://www.kindafunnyforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=7177
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4car1g/lets_play_drawful_with_kinda_funny/
- ↑ https://store.roosterteeth.com/collections/kinda-funny
- ↑ http://www.nerdinfinite.com/kinda-funny-partners-with-rooster-teeth/
- ↑ https://buttonmasherto.com/2016/03/28/kinda-funny-partners-with-rooster-teeth-for-live-show-lets-play-and-more/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l6IHWmvlHE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uJBDk0mFF4
- ↑ http://roosterteeth.com/post/51259229
- ↑ https://www.universe.com/events/lets-play-presents-kinda-funny-live-2-tickets-san-francisco-G1HF5M
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kindafunnyvids/status/714482265460318209
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cNDmPlCTiw
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4cy2ms/adam_leaves_screwattack_the_know/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4cxx0y/adam_leaves_screwattack_the_know/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKBdmfa33FE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfAE08L0OA4
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4gwfre/lets_play_family_a_recap_on_the_drama_within_the/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4gg00z/what_happened_with_the_creatures/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4dho0i/godspeed_funhaus/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/SourceFed/comments/4foc6y/im_joel_im_new_here_im_answering_questions/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JoelRubin_/status/718589923612229632?lang=en
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4fcu8t/funhaus_vs_the_world_funhaus_shorts/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4fcu9t/funhaus_vs_the_world_funhaus_shorts/
- ↑ https://kindafunnyforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=7480
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/TheCreatures/comments/4gvvzi/its_confirmed_aleks_and_james_left_the_creatures/d2l5u6x
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4jof0t/what_is_cowchop_and_why_is_it_a_part_of/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/CowChop/comments/4ez3vg/is_cowchop_part_of_rooster_teeth/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/_jacobfullerton/status/725728841142964224
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4gvbx7/congratulations_to_jacob_fullerton_the_newest/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4guzpz/jacob_fullerton_old_intern_joining_funhausteam/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BE1lBotqfGl/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/UneasyAlliance/comments/4lw204/don_at_funhaus/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4m85p2/funhaus_vs_achievement_hunter_in_overwatch/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIUj0CpDn7A
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cchD5wRNbM
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEhfMXCgLtc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBJ3CD2zJB4
- ↑ http://stevivor.com/2016/06/rtx-sydney-confirmed-4-5-february-first-rooster-teeth-guests-announced/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4p7ecv/bruce_and_james_will_be_at_rtx_in_sydney_2017/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/adamkovic/status/747695401613033472
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4q8lo1/funhaus_back_under_1_million_subscribers/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4pqmsm/funhaus_hits_1000000_subs/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4pbn7r/funhaus_is_so_close_to_one_million_subscribers/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4punus/a_million_subscribers_later/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B235IBzvZu4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEVvtlxufT4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTAPt7I4tVg
- ↑ http://bit.ly/29nPSef
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEPujAfyogQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBCFNp5R5d4
- ↑ http://www.tubefilter.com/2016/07/02/funahus-sex-swing-rwby-rooster-teeth-rtx/
- ↑ 240.0 240.1 http://www.bubbleblabber.com/rtx-recap-rooster-teeth-announces-sex-swing-the-animated-series/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4qteyo/just_announced_at_rtx_sex_swing_the_animated/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5jmk2d/we_make_gameplay_videos_for_a_living_ask_us/dbhbv9h/
- ↑ http://www.forbes.com/sites/breebrouwer/2016/07/12/funhaus-comedy-channel-offensive-charm/#7d9d1ccb41b2
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4vmd0z/twits_and_crits_funhaus_dungeons_and_dragons/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/4vmd0z/twits_and_crits_funhaus_dungeons_and_dragons/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/50kojl/what_happened_to_the_know/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5bvx3w/we_are_funhaus_youtube_producers_that_make_comedy/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5fssy1/no_more_the_know/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5m54h2/why_have_the_guys_stopped_doing_the_know/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5gwxva/spoole_is_back_i_think_just_visiting/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SeanPoole/status/806397716452569089
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu3UdL2wDvo
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5gsk0v/question_will_there_be_a_christmas_sale_for_fh/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/FunhausTeam/status/807414934132793344
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5kp8j4/john_smiths_5minute_pitch_for_creative_employment/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5hgmqv/we_make_good_stuff_funhaus_comments_48/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFcuzTYhVSc
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/5hkhng/lets_play_overwatch_achievement_hunter_vs_funhaus/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/CowChop/comments/56pput/theory_cow_chop_will_announce_their_move_to/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/CowChop/wiki/faq#wiki_is_cow_chop_going_to_move_to_la.3F
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5j8gj1/we_are_uberhaxornova_and_immortalhd_cofounders_of/dbe533n/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5j8gj1/we_are_uberhaxornova_and_immortalhd_cofounders_of/dbe72od/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5jmk2d/we_make_gameplay_videos_for_a_living_ask_us/dbhb45l/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5jmk2d/we_make_gameplay_videos_for_a_living_ask_us/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5jmk2d/we_make_gameplay_videos_for_a_living_ask_us/dbhav6q/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5kemjs/rt_2016_rewind/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=funhaus
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5jrxm1/design_a_banner_for_rfunhaus_january_2017/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5kkem9/the_rfunhaus_awards_2016_part_1_community_awards/
- ↑ http://www.tubefilter.com/2017/01/13/rooster-teeth-the-eleven-little-roosters-trailer/
- ↑ 270.0 270.1 https://twitter.com/FunhausTeam/status/821782375839371264
- ↑ https://twitter.com/brucegreene/status/823574937377980416
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/5ppbjc/camp_camp_season_2_confirmed/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/5ppcjp/rooster_teeth_announces_premiere_dates_for_new/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/5pp9qi/rwby_vol_5_comes_out_this_fall/
- ↑ http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/23/rwby-to-return-this-fall-exclusive/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JordanCwierz/status/823550402604007424
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5ppccb/sex_swing_the_animated_series_debuts_february_18/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/827386919151509505
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ElyseWillems/status/826674906632904704
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ElyseWillems/status/826675842218463233
- ↑ https://twitter.com/brucegreene/status/826314381520560128
- ↑ https://twitter.com/brucegreene/status/825896917578108928
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbMakMI8WMc
- ↑ https://gallery.mailchimp.com/478960c48ccd15b851e36139c/files/a99b00a3-c56f-4664-a77e-021a7631a27b/RTX_2017_Booklet_Final_mobile.pdf
- ↑ http://stevivor.com/news/rtx-sydney-confirmed-4-5-february-first-rooster-teeth-guests-announced/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RTXSydney/status/829868086224236544
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RTXSydney/status/828385599082024961
- ↑ https://twitter.com/FunhausTeam/status/828148515574575104
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RTXSydney/status/828136100505849856
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/829066902563614720
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/828695591504982016
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/823547806736596992
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/823556457392173056
- ↑ http://www.tubefilter.com/2017/02/13/rooster-teeth-sex-swing-trailer/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/831250130569412609
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheMilesLuna/status/831254019658113028
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyIetgeIFiA
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JoelRubin_/status/829784364506439681
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/829780727520776192
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyIetgeIFiA
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/5tvj36/sex_swing_teaser_trailer/
- ↑ http://www.tubefilter.com/2017/03/02/rooster-teeth-lets-play-live-tour/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/AchievementHunt/status/846481988303282177
- ↑ https://twitter.com/FunhausTeam/status/845054703243186178
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5thyop/twits_crits_season_3/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/5yauj1/twits_and_crits_season_3/
- ↑ 307.0 307.1 https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/6ronhq/a_history_of_rt_ah_funhaus_and_the_know/
- ↑ roosterteeth.com/post/51294329
- ↑ https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/rooster-teeths-lets-play-live-tour/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/65z87z/lets_play_live_tour_line_up/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWXprfXbiq0
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRzq-YACpMQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYVAxvVuqC4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKLvdaDd7dE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AW_2v_sIfA
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5osZnpuEUs
- ↑ https://twitter.com/FunhausTeam/status/938140902844858368
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/7ibssu/did_anyone_just_see_funhaus_at_the_game_awards/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/7ibt0z/anyone_see_funhaus_on_the_game_awards/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/7lcw0c/elyse_journalfunhaus_changes_in_2018/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/FunhausTeam/status/943966347989467136
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/7ld8nm/announcing_funhaus_live/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/FunhausTeam/status/943975219483492352
- ↑ https://twitter.com/FunhausTeam/status/948327636186546176
- ↑ https://twitter.com/adamkovic/status/949404634753335296
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/7oevph/the_gang_is_moving/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/7w4zg9/million_dollars_but_funhaus_all_lubed_up/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/971811536724402176?s=19
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/funhaus/comments/3tyhtj/elyse_willems_confirmed_new_intern/cxrtb3z/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/828725597278973953
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/833782027111460865
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/826167198674743296
- Official website
- Merch store
- Rockstar Games Social Club
- Wikimedia fanart
- Steam community
- YouTube chronological playlist.
- GTA 5 Online coop gameplays (includes Funhaus GTA Heists, freeroam, Financy and Felony, Tiny Racers, Bikers, Import Export, Gunrunning, Tron Bike Battle, Doomsday Heist, Rim Jobs, more)
- Group photo
|Let's Play Family|