Sometime in 2016, Caleb moved up to managing Rooster Teeth's social media platforms.
Caleb announced his departure from Rooster Teeth on October 3, 2017 to continue his pursuit in playing Ultimate Frisbee professionally. His last day being October 16.
He currently resides in Minnesota where he is a professional Ultimate Frisbee athlete for the Minnesota Wind Chills and Sub Zero Ultimate. He plays as #49 and in the Cutter position.
In November 2014 he became the Content Manager of Game Kids, which launched on December 1, 2014.
Caleb graduated from Cañada College where he earned a degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies, he attended from 2008-2011.
Caleb married his partner Holly on June 20, 2016.
According to RT Podcast 412 - Caleb is known to drink chocolate milk while at the office.
Previous Shows Edit
Caleb and his younger brother, Jordan, created cooperative gaming videos on both their personal channel and on the Game Kids YouTube channel.
Caleb captained the green team in the first season of the Gauntlet and led his team to a 3rd-place finish.
Caleb created and regularly hosted the series with Geoff Ramsey. Later, he shifted the show from a weekly recap episode to a monthly hour-long live stream for website FIRSTs.
Caleb has appeared in multiple episodes of Minecraft Let's Plays. Typically, his role was to communicate with the creators of community-made maps, relaying instructions to the rest of the crew. He is banned from competition in Let's Play Minecraft because of a few incidents involving screen-looking and fish theft.
He is listed in the credits at the end of Episode 100 despite not being a regular in the series.
- During his time at Achievement Hunter, most emails sent to Achievement Hunter went through him.
- Caleb plays Ultimate Frisbee competitively and has traveled to Mexico, Colombia, Netherlands, and Italy to compete.
- Caleb was the 3rd member of Achievement Hunter, but was involved with the project since its conception.
- On Episode 71 of Let's Play Minecraft, the AH crew invited Caleb to join, only to prank him and place him at a portion of the maze that had a Tower of Pimps but no exit.
- Caleb is left handed.
- Caleb was a participant in Let's Play GTA V: Maximum Multiplayer, but he mostly stayed silent. He was the only death in the Let's Play's first race, when random player 'funnycartman' triggered a gas station explosion that took him out.
- One person, later in the video, tweeted that he had tried three times to get into the Let's Play but the closest he got was a lobby with Caleb.
- ”Calebbing”/“Being a Caleb”/“etc” is a term used in the Achievement Hunters Let’s Plays (specifically, in Minecraft) for looking at another person’s screen.
Image Gallery Edit